[SOLVED] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July)

Perfect solution daf

1 Like

Thank you. I do think it might work if they wanted to try something.

2 Likes

Hello Community,

My idea would be a marketplace for every one:

Raw material trading with the system:

Each player can trade with the system with “10% Fees”.
Example:

X eating about 10000 iron.
The system requires “10%”, so you have to pay for X = 11000 food.

Change Heroes Cards:

Each of the hero cards offered as a bargain can create a free quote.
The one who wants to buy these cards has to spend premium currency.
Then the players have something of it, because these get “-10%” of the premium currency well-written.

Example:

Hero 5 * (price determined Small Giant Games) costs 1200 Gems, the player who has created the bid, 1080 Gems.

What should set Small Giant Games for values?

* The percentages.
* Price for each hero

The percentages and the displayed prices are only examples!

Best regards

4 Likes

Loss of profit doesn’t seem like a legitimate argument to me, I have paid money in the past to try to get 4* or 5*, NEVER AGAIN!!!
Especially at these rates! The odds are TERRIBLE that you ever get anything above a 3*. I am excited that this idea of alliance trading has come to light, it gives me hope that this game can be saved. If something doesn’t change soon, I’ll have to move on. I reached level 25 the other day, and I am still stuck with all 3* heros! That’s insane! Like there is no reward for my diligence.

6 Likes

Nope. I can’t see it happening. The game is based on trying and hoping for that special card you want. If we could trade anything I would have had all team 4-5 stars after a few hours play. Even if you add a cost to the trade it is still a way to make the whole game mechanic fall apart. It is similar reason that you can’t pay gems for a specific hero. Also: if possible to trade it would open up for all kinds of cheating with people having multiple account just to boost one account.

5 Likes

Except if they limited the number of trades, made trades have to be of like levels (three star for three star), and made trades cost gems I just don’t see how this would be the end of the game thing. Yes open trades with no limit would be bad. I agree. I don’t think trades with limits would be bad.

But you could be right, the Devs may hate the idea and it never come about. Only time will tell. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. Some kind of limited trade would, at least, make it more fun to be in alliance. If limited correctly it won’t break the game and continue to fill devs pockets. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Our alliance also has a lot of chatter about being able to trade ascension items. I think with limits (e.g. You have to be with an alliance x amount of time before you can trade) prevents alliance hopping and slows down ‘super players’.

As for the profitability issue… there’s a fine line developers have to walk. Some people are willing to spend money… to a point. If there becomes a perception that succeeding or advancing is impossible or too random to periodically move forward, then motivation to spend stops.

There is a real science to marketing and motivational psychology. It’s not as simple as giving people a sale every once in awhile or giving away too much will reduce profits. (I might know a little about this… my Master’s capstone project was on motivational techniques to increase performance outputs and profits…)

3 Likes

Sorry guys, but this is a really bad idea!

It would ruin the game and also the company’s business model.

This would immediately create a real money market for items outside the game. People would farm items and sell them for real money. Players get the money instead of the company. No money, no game. Hackers would get interested too and you would start to see duplicated items that would ruin it even more. This happens in all games, it would happen here. Especially if this game gets a bigger player base.

It would totally kill the game economy and the progress system. You could create many accounts to gather items faster and trade them to your main character. You could just get boosted by friends without real effort or pay.

This will never happen and if it did, I would quit immediately :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What if you could only trade like items? A 3* ascension item for another 3*. A 4* hero for another 4* etc.

2 Likes

Did you read the suggestion to limit the amount of trades allowed in a particular day and the suggestion to make like for like trades? If I have to give you a four star item for a four star item and a player can only do, say, three trades a day, there is little room for a pro-farmer. As for adding influence of real money into the game, what do you think Gems do now. Someone who buys Gems does have an advantage because they put real money into the game.

3 Likes

It’s absolutely mind blowing to me how there are players or users of apps, games, products who come in full force in defense for a company, as if they are part owners of said company.

To me these types of commentators are completely out of alignment with the goals of what making gaming suggestions on forums is all about. I mean how egotistical to think you “KNOW” the app developers revenue model or that their process needs defending. Spoiler alert! The developers can defend themselves.

You are not getting paid to speak on the companies behalf, so why even bother? If we wanted to hear about protecting a revenue model or such and such, we want to hear that from the developers themselves, not from some “arm chair non-investor”.

Aside from that I can see that the developers are doing a terrific job of slowly interjecting ideas that we bring to the forum. I am very happy that they are listening/reading. Each update is an exciting step to a better game. “Thank you development team for your hard work!”

3 Likes

I was reading the 1.5 notes and I realized how many of the changes clearly referenced issues brought up on the forum and their Facebook page. I agree, well done Developers.

4 Likes

Yes that 3 for 3 and 4 for 4 would take the money stuff off. But it is clear that real money trading would take revenue off the company. It is different if devs get the money than a player. A game can’t be free either. It is either pay to play or pay to win. People who don’t pay shouldn’t complain about those who pay to win, because those pay their gaming too.

Ascension materials are rare, to make it slow to get a 5x80 team. This kind of trading would speed progress too fast. Would need to make these items rarer and make new ascension levels then.

If this was implemented no one would really get any stronger. Everyone would trade and get stronger and the ranking would be pretty much stay the same, except freeplayers would gain on paying players. That wouldn’t be nice against player’s who spent all that money to let others trade for the materials and heroes others paid for.

I share your frustration too. I just got A+ on 9* titan and a Damascus Blade as loot. Have 8 now. Would gladly trade that for a tabbard or rings. Except no one would ever want it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree on this feature. It will actually make players enjoy the game better as we can help each other become stronger TOGETHER to battle those Titans.

3 Likes

I don’t think trading heroes is a good idea but donations of resources with daily limits would be good. Still need to support the game for those that want to buy gems for heroes but resources and items are somewhat limited for new players and abundant for higher levels. If there were a limit on how much can be either received or given based on level, that would increase player participation in alliances which is great for any game. Trading heroes is just not profitable for the gods that be.

4 Likes

Trade everything is trade everything. No limit, no regulation.

The biggest problem with this game is that all the money you could spend in trying to get a 5* most of the time goes nowhere. I get that there is a revenue model here but for god sake make spending money an actual incentive! And if you can’t, then TRADE EVERYTHING!!!

3 Likes

I have been pushing for open trade system of some kind, but I do not believe it is in the best interest of the game to have no limit and no regulation. I believe there does need to be some kind of controls in place.

4 Likes

I agree, The game must go on

1 Like

Yes I totally agree trading would help the alliances and encourage y younger pla years in the alliance

2 Likes