[SOLVED] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July)

I’d love to see it, but it’s been proposed many times with no word from the Devs whether they agree with this (or if it’s feasible from a coding standpoint). :confused:

3 Likes

Yes that would work well then so many would not quit game because they cannot get what they need many have quit because of frustration due to not getting the item they need i would love to be able to help my member like that i would even use it as a reward system to honor my member for doing a great job hitting the titan.

2 Likes

While I want to be able to give stuff away (yay!), let me be quick to point out that many items in my inventory I assumed were useless actually became valuable once I lvl’d up my Forges…I just didn’t know those ingredients would be useful later on.

13 Likes

All items have their uses and all items can be bought with money. Not all items are available at all times or in unlimited quantity though.

Many games, like wow has “bind on pickup” items that can’t be traded, to make people play and gain their items, not get just get them gifted or bought with real money from other players.

Some trading could be nice, but not everything.

13 Likes

I agree, and would love this as well.

This suggestion has been shared many times, if you search you will find several threads where we have asked for such. :grin:

4 Likes

And would completely ruin their business model.

Nice thought, dont think it will happen though.

Also this has been discussed in great detail in some other posts.

2 Likes

Is that the model of “Buy Gems or don’t expect to progress any time soon”? :rofl:

7 Likes

Thats the one!

With subtle hints of “Mother facker give me something good this time!”

5 Likes

I think it’s a great idea, with some restriction to the exchange (like amount of exchange allowed per day) it could really add a new interesting facette to the game.

11 Likes

That’s a great idea Shell. I’m not saying free trade for everyone. I’m just
saying for ascension especially it would be nice to share even one gift per
day. Or if they don’t want us to exchange items we choose, they could add
a feature to gift items of their choice each day.

9 Likes

Many in the forum have made posts requesting the feature to trade items between players. This thread has collected the posts of the requests and ideas players have had regarding this idea. Please continue to add your thoughts on this subject here!
-=-=-=-=-=-

Here’s an excerpt from the Ask Me Anything with Tim, the Lead Designer , written up by myself.

And another excerpt from the list of things Small Giant is considering for future development:

41 Likes

Many in the forum have made posts requesting the feature to trade items between players. This thread has collected the posts of the requests and ideas players have had regarding this idea. Please continue to add your thoughts on this subject here!
-=-=-=-=-=-

Here’s an excerpt from the Ask Me Anything with Tim, the Lead Designer , written up by myself.

And another excerpt from the list of things Small Giant is considering for future development:

41 Likes

It would be good if we could exchange items in our inventory with other members of the alliance, so if I had items that they needed and they had items that I needed we could swap! Or if there was a way that we could upgrade / mix items together into more needed items for ascension etc!

40 Likes

Almost any and every game I’ve ever played that used the “friends” system of play or challenge allowed those friends to send/receive gifts from each other; thus, the benefit of encouraging your friends to join. Here, we receive random tons of some needed crafting/training/ascending items and lots that we don’t need. We should be able to gift or trade items in our inventory with members of our Alliance. These are not items we can purchase with cash or gems so the game is not losing anything. If not trading items from our inventory, the developers could give a list of most requested items and allow members to gift one of those items to a fellow member once per day (at a minimum).

32 Likes

There should be a way to trade in the game. Our at the very least send Heroes and/or Defensive Troops to Alliance members. Apart from Titans, why else would I want to join an Alliance? It would add a major feature, and I think increase player interaction.

18 Likes

Dear small Giant,
Please put the ability to give materials to your Alliance members if you could add this in the next update that would be awesome!

8 Likes

I have said this before elsewhere but it really needs its own topic for other comment on and hopefully the devs here could tell us when they can roll this out.

Let’s be honest. There needs to be something more to Alliances than just taking out Titans. It’s BORING right now. This game could be so much more. So until guys program the new Alliance fights feature thats been talked about how about allowing members in Alliances to trade EVERYTHING!

This is a feature that really needs o happen. We should be able to trade anything we want, from loot, to armies and characters cards with in the Alliance. Got too many red 3* troops that another member could use in that titan fight? Trade! Got ten Balthezars but your buddy wants one and cant ever get lucky with one but they got an extra Belith you’ve been wanting? Trade! Need just one more pair of boots to ascend your 4* and your alliance member needs that extra field manual? Trade!

One of the biggest benefits to this would be a way to off load these extra troops items and Heroes you just don’t need. I read a lot of people wish there could be something more done with the extra troops. Yes!!! I have so many 3* troops that could be better served to someone in my Alliance.

Who else agrees? Lets make this happen!

Make Alliances Trade

38 Likes

Maybe it’s possible to exchange hero’s with friends in the same alliance in the future?
Maybe it’s also possible to buy a 4* hero for 400 diamonds and a 5* hero for 500 diamonds?

Best regards from JadeCentauri23 from Holland

4 Likes

It would be really nice if loot could be traded between alliance members. I have seen this carried out well in other games. This would allow some of the senior alliance members to help out the junior members. For example, I have been trying to one earn one simple loot item for two weeks to level a 4* hero from the 2nd to 3rd tier. This should not take this long to find one simple loot item from provinces where it has an increased drop rate. An alliance trading function could be setup with a cap on the total number of items given in one day overall by an individual and it could also limit the number of said item given to a single memeber. What say you fellow Empire peeps?

2 Likes

I think being able to trade resources within the alliance would mak the game more fun and interacting with the other players. Please consider this idea!!

3 Likes

Cookie Settings