[SOLVED] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July) - Please Update Your Game!

So do you know who lost the gems? and how many times?

During the Event i lost a total of 150 gems before the update so what happends if that happened to me and others before the update came out. Are we just SOL and not getting what we lost back?

Still haven’t received my gems I lost yet and updated thanks. All I ever get is 3* from Summons anyway stupid rigged ■■■ game

Perdu 75 gemmes aussi au dernier niveau, jeu bloqué, j’espère qu’il y aura retour de mes gemmes et je n’ose plus utilisé malgré la mise à jour…

Please read back:

Hey. I have a time passing event 12.07 approximately 0.57-0.59 twice off the crystals for the revival of the 10 heroes on stage epic level. How do I return 75 crystals?

This has been addressed in another thread. There are updates available now that will correct this issue. Small giant is looking at reimbursing lost gems from their records after the event is completed.

I’m going to merge this thread with the other one in progress. You can look at the first post for the official response from Petri.

Hi, I click on keep fighting 75d. … Take off the diamonds But don’t start and ask ed me other 75d… help

1 Like

Ho il solito problema risolvete ho gianspeso 150 gemme

A post was merged into an existing topic: SOLVED - Lost 75 gems 12/July (German) - Gelöst - 75 Edelsteine verloren 12/Juli (Deutsche)

This has been addressed in another thread. There are updates available now that will correct this issue. Small giant is looking at reimbursing lost gems from their records after the event is completed.

I’m going to merge this thread with the other one in progress. You can look at the first post for the official response from Petri.

After today’s upgrade I can’t buy gems on my shop. I don’t think this is normal, can someone fix it for me please. I really want to do another 10roll before panther goes away

75 gems removed I asked to quit the level but the sw crashed. When I connected again 10th level not completed without any point and 75 gems stolen… After the event ends I hope to have back my gems.

AeNiGMa:
Good morning! I have a problem. Yesterday I was doing an event legendary level, but, during the last stage I lost and to continue I spent 75 gems. However the message reappeared, not allowing me to continue! I hope you take into consideration the message. I will send you a video file attached.
I expect a refund.

Best Regards!

There’s an issue see https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/known-issue-continuing-event-battle-with-gems-12-july-status-android-update-out-ios-coming-soon/36066

As you see in bugs, Android update is rolling out, IOS will be tomorrow. If you already used them they will be refunded

1 Like

Thread merged with existing. Please note that the updates are intended to prevent more game error.

Any gem returns are planned after the event:

A post was merged into an existing topic: SOLVED - Lost 75 gems 12/July (Portuguese)

A post was merged into an existing topic: SOLVED - Lost 75 gems 12/July (Russian)

update running I passed the event. But where are my crystals? when will you get them back, or will you cheat?

Please read above. :slight_smile: