[SOLVED] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July) - Please Update Your Game!

Do do I! I have also lost my gema ;/

I have same problem:( I lost 150 gems:((( Gems come back

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: [Russian] 75 gems missing / event glitch

I have the same problem, lost 75 gems

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: SOLVED - Lost 75 Gems 12/July (Spanish) - SOLUCIONADO - Perdió 75 gemas 12 / julio (español)

I loosed my stones too

Thank you @Petri for the update (both of the game and the information :wink: )
However, I would like to take the opportunity to mention that the compensation of gems after the event is a bit controversial. While I understand that it is probably easier for SG to implement this way - what about players that spent and lost all their gems this way and therefore might not be able to complete the events, as they no longer have the option to use their gems (without spending additional money), as they will not be compensated until after the event?

Hi!I just lost a lot of gems, because every time I payed double! I have android version and I just looked on Play Store and there is no update available! How can you help me and recover my lost gems?
Thank you and have a nice day!

hey i lost 75 gems and my screen is stuck on this, help?

I have updated my game and I continued the battle on the last stage of legendary in the new event and it wouldn’t let me continue so I’ve lost 75 gems

So I updated the game and STILL had the same issue with the newest version. I have now lost 175 gems. How can you “update” to fix the issue yet the issue still persists? This game is so bug-ridden, what are you doing with all that money you’re making off us?

I’ve lost 300 gems trying to continue a fight. I have updated my android and it still dis this to me last night:(

The event failed!
-150 gems

• resources that can not be restored before the event ends.
    Thank you very much to the programmers for the wonderful event!

Tried two times. 150 gems lost. Any excuses from SmallGiant ?

1 Like

Hi!I just lost a lot of gems circa 1000, because every time I payed double! I have android version and I just looked on Play Store and there is no update available! How can you help me and recover my lost gems?
Thank you and have a nice day!

I really do hope I get back my lost gems…

Hi, I lost 175 gems, too. How about getting them back?

Hallo gibt es für die Gema eine Rückerstattung hab etwas über 500 zu viel bezahlt

I lost alot of gems battling in the challenges when i lost and hit the 75 gem continue. It charged me double the gems to continue. How can i get my gems back?