[SOLVED] Connection error - 12 August 2020 --- STAFF response post 1135

I’m a developer too (financial industry) and a day before the crash I had a bad time dealing with an incident, luckily no so impacting for customers of our system. Because of that I felt empathy during the downtime. I never directed complaints, in a personal way, to no one of dev team, nor to their families, as I appreciate others to respect mine too.
I also congratulate the efforts of SGG in restoring database so quickly and with minimal impact, but they were there and demand solutions. I’m happy they are doing a great work on it.
As a customer I don’t need a guarantee that this kind of problem won’t happen again, I’m just trying to say, IMHO, that some actions could make me feel much more comfortable in situations like this. And I can accept very well if you disagree with me.

3 Likes

We lost the alliance war due to some of the alliance war points that won by our allies (including me) were forced set to 0 after the server issue is fixed.

Why not invaliding alliance war during server down ? That was really unfair to us, and I belive there are many alliances are having same unfair issue.

2 Likes

Well for 4 hours of down time 2 event summons free is pretty good… just hope anyone who made any purchase and didn’t get what they paid for get’s it eventually so hey S happens to big corporations and simple cell phones alike think we coulda gotten alot Less then the chance for 2 Event summons

3 Likes

ANOTHER connection error this time when I was ready to final hit and finish Epic pirates. REALLY???
A random disconnect with solid wifi AND 5G. It’s not my connection problem - I’m online writing this !! This is ridiculous wasting my battle items. GET THIS FIXED !!!

I notice it’s just you… any thought that it’s your device? When it’s many, there’s a server problem. When it’s just you…

There.

I fix it for you.

3 Likes

you are welcome! wanted to let all know that SG sure is not sitting still so to speak!

What do you mean with beta accounts?

What can i do about my problem??? SG…???

Did you submit a ticket via the support process?

No.Can you tell me how to do this. Sorry i have never opened a ticket in EP

It was off-topic. People sometimes ask how people get heroes in beta. It’s the exact same way you got your hero - they come in the mail. Only in a beta account for testing - not live in the game.

1 Like

I thought so, thanks for explaining… have a nice day

here you go tank:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

Dear Leonel, I was the first to mention that to SG because direct communication with ALL players is key… I am hoping that the holiday season is partially to blame! Otherwise, this would be a error as big as “losing” part of the database. Anyway, we got an message within 24 hours which is not bad considering, I think. We all learn our lessons in life and keep on learning, bro…

2 Likes

I’m getting a connection error since the last update

For crying out loud… I was already complaining about lagging since dooms wednesday and now where i was attacking the last bosses in the taverne quest, it froze on me while i was attacking the remaining boss standig… when i got the stupid game restarting it says this:

Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.08.23_21.56.40

are you guys real??? wtf? ok, you are commercial but this is complete madness…

and mods: do NOT give me the not-so-nice-reply finger please @KiraSG

Do something about the lagging!!! @JonahTheBard @KiraSG please s’il vous plait, aub, por favor

1 Like

others are complaining too, if it wasn’t so i would check my internet connection more often…

Damn it!!! remove the old hammershark DB server and install a faster one… jeezzzz