[SOLVED] Clash of Knights start error bug (13 Oct) (Update: Error Fixed, Alliance Ranking Re-enabled)

Likewise in Finland. When it reconnects I can play other quests like Trials and also map stages.
Now I fill monster chest with map stages instead of the quest so hoping you compensate with world energy maybe?

Same problem here. Restarting the game didn‘t help.

Hmm… też błąd poczekamy

Same for me too. Cant log in to the quest.

Same here. Restarted phone. I can do everything else in the game

(topic deleted by author)

1 Like

It keeps kicking me out of the game and giving a connection error afterward

2 Likes

Same for me and many Friends of mine

I get the “Connection error. Please try again later”… other team members in my Allicance have no problem

Same here. Kicks out due to connectivity issue.

Same here keeps saying connection error

Having the issue here as well on two devices.

I can see from the leaderboard for my alliance at least 3 of my teammates have managed to play.

Well, ain’t this a bit awkward!!! Won’t start for me either? Can’t recall something like this happening for a new event , ever? And I’ve played this game for years now.

1 Like

@Petri Trying to play the new quest and every time I try it says connection error it’s also happening to my alliance mates just keep getting this

Hope this gets fixed soon

2 Likes

it looks to be same issue for everyone.

1 Like

Seems players in Europe are able to play it my alliance members in Germany can but in the US and Canada cannot maybe a server issue :thinking:

I am in Europe and it does not work for me.

Same for me. 20 characters

I cannot enter in alliance quest even after updating app. App crashes and need to restart. I can play remaining quest event and titan and maps are working well

Im getting the same issue. Only Alliance Quest affected.