[SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2)

Same issue on IOS. Rather annoying because my fat thumb always hits the wrong keys but my auto correct made it so my alliance understood me. Now they think I’m having a seizure.

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Mine too, I guess we got the trick and not the treat

Thanks @Petri
Your support is appreciated,

Sorry, missed your response above before posting. Thanks for the quick response!!

Its working as intended.
He just keep attacking if target have some buff…
If there’s any buff on target he wont attack any other hero…
But for more info check this thread

If the enemy target had some buff then yes there might be a bug but you need to submit a ticket!
@Russo

1 Like

Yes I have the same thing. No correction words pop up at all. I hope someone fix it ASAP.

I’ve had that too recently. I think it started before the Halloween update for me. But definitely wasn’t having the auto capitalization / spell check / predictive text missing until after the most recent update. I’m on a regular iPhone X, iOS 13.1.3.

1 Like

Hey guys maybe it’s just me , but since the latest update , (v.24.0.1) my auto correct isn’t working(In game), it’s not even coming up with suggested words, (iOS iPhone XR) if anyone could add to this and see if it’s an actual issue or something I’ve done to my phone that would be great.

Thanks in advance -Rick

1 Like

@littleKAF, @DaveCozy, merge? [SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2) - #31 by GR8Fur

1 Like

The keyboard in the alliance chat doesn’t work properly after the last upgrade.

@Magdalina, would you be able to provide more details on the issue? Which OS are you using - iOS or Android? When you say that it’s not working correctly, what exactly is not working? If it’s iOS, there is an acknowledgment of the problem in this thread already: [SOLVED] Autocorrect & Autocapitalization no longer working in Chat iOS update 24.0 (Fixed in v25.1.2)

OOHHHH it’s not just me or gboard. Good to know.

My spelling in chat is already mocked by my alliance. Although, I must confess that it has added a few new words to our alliance ‘dictionary’ (ex. We now have horrible ‘pills’ instead of horrible ‘pulls’ :unamused: ).

With this bug I may have to adjust my chatting style. Perhaps restricting myself to chatting in emojis only… :crazy_face: Hopefully SG takes pity on my alliance soon and finds the solution.

3 Likes

@LadySuzanne

I, too, am usually mocked but it’s created some fun alternative words adopted by my alliance mates. Congratulations is now cling rats. :crazy_face: but to say they’ve been horrified to learn just how awful my typing is (long nails don’t help), is putting it lightly :laughing::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with all the comments. I hadn’t realized how terrible my typing was until this… and yes I checked this many times before posting. Gibberish otherwise

2 Likes

One of my best so far was feeling a nameless hero instead of feeding

4 Likes

Oh @LadySuzanne, you just may have saved me further chat embarrassment!! :pray::revolving_hearts::ghost:

1 Like