[SOLVED] Atlantis Rising recruit reduction

if they forgot to apply 50% bonus loot that means that on 6 used flasks i have wasted 3 flasks worth of loot and considering tickets and WE i had/obtained loot damages are considerable
@BarryWuzHere I hope you can confirm they have forgot 50% bonus, you are the numbers man

AR is not working as intended. 50% loot increase is not working

Well that’s just great I didn’t visit the forums before burning through my loot tickets and now I see this.

1 Like

I hope they didnt fail to apply increased summon odds to atlantis

hope not!! did 10 pulls and got 3* feeders. Have to say is my worst streak ever without any 4*

It’s 15.8 and not 15.9 :grin:

1 Like

I spent about 50 loots at S2: 15-9. Can I get my absent recruits? or there will be extra free loots and energises for this lost?

Thank you

We believe we have fixed the issue now, please try again!

9 Likes

15.9N now (thanks)

2 Likes

thankyou for giving me some faith back to game

A quick spot found the expected amount of XP, ham, iron, crafting mats, and ascension mats. (16 runs by loot ticket on S2:1-9N)

Recruits were 141, and would have been expected to be 219, so 64% of what they should have been. Given how I understand recruits to be generated, that large a disparity isn’t possible from the RNG.

(After I finish Recruits II, I’ll spot check it again with the fix in a few minutes)

6 Likes

Thanks for fixing it quickly… It’s too bad I already used 122 loot tickets and 10 WE flasks before I saw this post… :frowning:

2 Likes

Why are you farming 15.9 for recruits? 15.8 gives 50 and 15.9 only 32. I tried it just now :woman_shrugging:

Thanks! Looks fixed to me @Petri

This time I got 207 recruits instead of 141, well within RNG noise of what I would have expected from prior Atlantis Rises events.

3 Likes

I think you’re talking about 15.8 Hard? The others are talking about 15.9 Normal… 15.8 Hard indeed gives more recruits than 15.9 Normal, but takes 9 WE instead of 4 WE.

5 Likes

Ah that’s what I missed. Thank you for clarifying :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations but I’ve already spent all my tickets.

3 Likes

Reduced recruit loot is as well for s2 9/4… Do you intend to fix that?

It should be fixed now apparently :slight_smile:

I’m sure that something it’s quite wrong or someone just nerfed this… 3 tickets in S2-1-9N only gives 4 kits during Atlantis rising?