[SOLVED] Alliance wars defeated player (0 points)

Just happened for me too, killed tank and left others at half life, alby had his special, but did not ressussitate anyone

У меня таже проблема с войной, дали 0 урона за избит ого соперника и потеряна возможность удара и потеряна самая сильная команда((((

Ive got same issue my players killed someone outright and we have no score , lazors swords

Same issue here. Defeated other team and should have earned 98 points, but was awarded a 0. Defeated defense team them automatically respawned. I was using Delilah, as another commenter suggested this as an issue.

Такая же проблема о Яков за первую победу

Comeon. Even loser loot is better than no loot ;D

Not sure how to raise a Bug, but here what happens to me. I’ve choose ans opposite Team in the war, build my team and tried to start the fight. Internet connnection was good but i recieved an error could not fight and lost the energy

Same thing happened to me.

У меня та же проблема, команда слилась в войне не сражаясь. Деньги получать все любят, правда? Устраните баги и компенсируйте наше неудобство.

1 Like

Please stop this War - the damage has been done. Players have lost their hits, while defeating at least a hero or full team and got 0 points for it and the team that was defeated is still standing as if nothing touched it. At the moment we’re in the lead by about 500 points, but it isn’t fair toward either opponent. Win or lose, we want it to happen fair and square.

4 Likes

Same here! Stop/restart the war.

3 Likes

i got the same problem.
Please check mine account at time zone UTC+8 18:45.
I have defeat a player name GIA but end up 0 point and GIA is still alive

@Petri for what we have notice, zero points have come when def have either Delilah or thoth on def (might be also If use either of them on attack) could other confirm this

Delilah and Toth were there. I was using Delilah too

Opponent

i have use delilah and this happen to me. This is unfair for us and developer should solve it and give back my point.

Add me to the list. I defeated an opponent on a single attack. Not only is the entire opponent’s team still there with full health, I got 0 points.

Have the same issue, connection was correct.

Happens too darn often. It’s ruining the war.

Happened to me on 2 attacks. Killed entire team on second attack. First attack killed tank and damaged their remaining players. Got 0 points for both attacks.
Edit:
To clarify. It wasnt the same team I attacked. I attacked a different team the second time

1 Like

@Flake did def have either Delilah or thoth?