[SOLVED] Alliance Chat Messages Missing

Same there, it’s exhausting ! I hope they will fix it soon

Same problem. Other members of the alliance as the issue. Mix Ios and Android

This is a known issue with a fix underway:

@Petri @Kerridoc @Rook you may want to merge this thread.

iOS update now available!

1 Like

I can’t even do alliance chat what so ever kinda annoying

As the leader of Christian Federation, I am disturbed that most of our normally active chatters are not appearing in chat. SUGGESTION: Put out INBOX notification that the newer members might see… Need to upgrade to 18.0.01 for chat. We have some newer players in our alliance.

I agree to put in the “in box” I lost some alliance members because of this and I did the latest update to”patch” . I’m still having audio issues tooo:( please don’t start wars with this issue going on. It puts us at a huge disadvantage:(

I’m still having some chats missing, on and off for about a week.

My entire alliance isn’t receiving war notifications

So this is not solved and an old problem. I have 2 accounts and they are constantly going from chat to system messages only. Restarting app or phone does not fix. Since I am the leader of the family group I need to see messages all the time. How do we fix this problem?

Some screen shots might help, as I’m not sure how you would be seeing system messages in lieu of chat.

Next time it happens I will do that. It’s odd when it happens. Got on game just now and all of chat was there. Later it will just randomly disappear again. Sometimes while I’m playing!

so above are 2 SS from same alliance, same chat. Different login times. As you see no reasonable answer comes to mind but I would like it to stop going to system messages only! We were doing a fun riddle to get in-game bonding as we had new folks in and trying to get to know each other. Hard to do when it looks like I’m talking to myself.

Great examples. I would send this straight to Support rather than trying to get it answered here.

Guess I will have to because it keeps happening. Making it hard to communicate with my 2nd alliance.

Still happening for me. Alliance messages are sometimes just missing for no apparent reason.

The weirdest thing is that their message shows at first but later, when reopening the game, it’s completely gone.