[SOLVED -- V37 Update] Alfrike + Blind (e.g. Wu-Kong or Drake) or Dodge (e.g. C-Kadilen, Ninjas etc...) or Fighter Revive: All remaining cubes fail

I do agree with you when you say that this bug may end up being a feature. SG is like the evangelist church pastor: money money money, whatever cancer that old lady is going through good luck with it…

If they want to make her a chain they have to fix the mana speed to at least average if not fast. unless they wanted to make her a “charge” hero… but then that would mean targeting

I think average or slow is Ok, imagine her being fast mana and the adversary not having a blinding effect: total devastation, all cubes would hit every 3 turns… this would be telluria all over again, and every top team having alfrike on front just like the cowardly telluria back then when she hadn’t been nerfed.

Bumping up. 11 months since hero introduction and still not fixed.

Doubt they’ll ever fix it, no money in it for them and very little respect for the player base…

I remain positive they said they will get to it next version

They’ve been saying this the last 35 version releases… They have to fix it sooner or later, else, it would be the biggest spit I’ve received from any game developer in my face during my lifetime.

1 Like

So was this fixed in v36?

No.
Last weeks rush tournament, Alfrike stopped after some ninjas (no idea who puts ninjas in rush defense) dodged and one time after kadilen costume dodged.
So let’s hope they fix it in v37 or at least before we hit 40.

No, it is planned for v 37

This has been fixed in the new update Version 37. I’ll mark this as solved, thank you again for the reports!

6 Likes

Adding cross-quote:

Please note that this fix introduced a new bug to the game which devs are aware of relating to Finley & his “chain” not stopping if he misses.

Please see this thread tho for that bug: [RESOVLED - V38 Update] Finley Chain Not "breaking" when he misses

This would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

2 Likes

There are still issues with cubes with the recent update. New ones!

Alfrike does not throw all her cubes anymore for some reason. I was playing her and activate her special with two ennemies with very low health remaining. She killed the first ennemy with her very first cube and stopped. Leaving the other one untouched even if she still had 4 cubes to throw.

1 Like

Still waiting for an answer

1 Like

I can confirm, I’ve had cases where she stops throwing at the third or fourth cube.

There was a new bug introduced in V38 not neccessarily relating to the good old known one, this thread is about.
Tagging @Guvnor and @Dudeious.Maximus for possible merger/cleanup.

1 Like

There was already an answer:

The issue, when will they be able to acknowledge it as a bug and when will they be able to fix it.

1 Like

Also, still having problems with missing and Ghosted fighters in 38.0.0 b1512 (the following was recorded 2021-06-01 11:36 pdt/utc-7)
ezgif-1-fbd8627d294d

Yep, she is still bugging… I had a fight earlier today, no ghosts, no nothing, just 3 standing enemies…m she fired only 2 cubes, for no freaking apparent reason…