[SOLVED AGAIN] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 & 18 Jan)

Sorry guys but I share this topic at 1 min. intervalls…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE search for your issue before posting…many many thanks!

@Kerridoc @Petri sorry got work for you :frowning:

I’ve had the exact same problem, they better be doing something about this!!

Most of the members in my alliance including myself are facing this problem as well :sob:

This problem occur all over the world… do something !

Our Alliance was at 15/25 and got reset to 1 as well…

I had 24 points for war chest before the update… Then reset to 0 after… Now we lose war and get. 1…why have they reset

1 Like

Actually, that’s why i got on the forums, ours seems to have reverted too!

We had 3 points that had carried over from our last victory. Now we are at 1 point again?!

Me pasó lo mismo. Por lo que me gustaría poner mi reclamo.

formerly
these situations will be rewarded ?

Before the last war we had 14 war chest points we won our war which means we should now have 19 but the war chest says 5 can anything be done

1 Like

please read existing topics first

1 Like

За победу в войне сегодня дали 1 очко. Как так? Разберитесь

moderator google translated:
For the victory in the war today they gave 1 point. How so? Get it right

There are some forums that control the topic of posts you create. When you insert a topic, or based on some key words, it shows some threads involving the same subject and ask you if your question can be answered through one of those theads instead of creating a new one.

It would definitely avoid so many repeated threads about things that have apready been answered…

And with less reoeated thread maybe, and that’s a big maybe, people would think a little before being parrots repeating the same thibg ad infinitum.

Anyone know why the wars chest had a reset I had 25 points yesterday and my whole alliance had points yesterday when the war ended our war chest reset back to 1 point.

I hope that I’m writin in the right topic :slight_smile: We also lost points when we won. Thank you for fixing it ^^

I think we had eight before this win. Definitely looks like an issue

Same here with our alliance Terraguard, had 16/25, but after recent war victory we’ve been set back to 5/25.

Thank you for the response

Yes. We were 18/25 and won the war and now it says: 5/25 with participation at 480%. Should be 23/25. When will this be fixed?

War Chests were reset after the war on January 16, 2019. Through yesterday my war chest was at 15/25. We lost, but instead of my war chest being 16/25, it is 1/25.

Please fix!