[SOLVED AGAIN] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 & 18 Jan)

Hi this is Big Mike of Olympians United clan,we just won a war . Our war chest was 12of25. Instead of17 of 25 , the war chest is 5 of 25 ! Hope you will help us and fix this mistake. Thank you in advance Michael Clubine

@Kerridoc @Rook @Petri @zephyr1

20 characters

So then better post here

It’s the war chest and it’s happened to everyone in my group. I was at 23 and we lost the latest war and I’m now at 1 instead of 24

Same issue here. Should be at 24 but we are at 5.

My whole alliance went down to 5 in War chest as well. Suck crap because we were one war away from having it filled.

Continuing the discussion from [KNOWN ISSUE] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 Jan):

We got a win on AW today, but received only 1 chest point. Hmm… can this be fixed

I see 5 points hence it’s same issue you already mentioned.

Same problem here we have 15/25 after win we got 5/25… Why?

We had 4 befor the war…

Then better read before post :wink:

@Petri, @Rook, @Kerridoc pls merge this too, sorry

Our alliance had 13 war points, and after winning we have 5 points. We should have 18 now.

Also we had 4 points and after winning just got 1…

Gristlewood also dropped down. lost all points except our current 5 for last win.

I’m a former member of Olimpus Alliance and we have had the same issue. We just won the War Event but instead of five points we only got one.

We won but got onlly one point could developers pls fix this issue.

Please read before post :wink:

@Kerridoc @Petri @Rook sorry but it happpens again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and

I had 24 points for war chest before the update… Then reset to 0 after… Now we lose war and get. 1…why have they reset

1 Like

Yes, Mine too.

I was at 23/25, we lost the last War and now I’m at 1/25 instead of 24/25.

Аналогично после обновы слетело у всего ала по 3 сундука (((