[SOLVED AGAIN] War Chest Displaying Participation Incorrectly (Visual Issue - 17 & 18 Jan)

Interesting…

Well i hope they get it fixed for all as soon as they can

The first time i reported tha bug “incorrect participation at war”. Petri told us “it just a visual bug d ont afect the rewards”. After that i made a complaint-ticket. An told me that i was not right, to be quiet that is was just a visual bug and we wiil take the rewards according to a 100% participation. After we opened the chest many alliance members took only 1 star items-our alliance is top 50. I do not see the point for wich you interview. No answer to what happened to us so far

At the war that ended on January 20, 2019 I win but I did not get the chests. Before the war I had 14/25, and after it is stil 14/25

@Foreverkiller It looks like some other people are still have trouble with this too. There have been fresh posts in this thread with similar ongoing issues:

(@Kerridoc @Rook Possible Merge of Topic)

I don’t think Small Giant understood that there was still a problem when they responded to your first ticket. And by the time people like you posted here with the information that there are still war chest issues, it was the weekend. So it was likely that Petri and Sara wouldn’t learn about the problem or able to do anything until today (Monday). That’s why I encouraged you to sit tight and wait until they have a chance to respond.

@Petri, @Sara, any new information for the people still affected by war chest problems?

The issue with War Chest happened twice but due to two different bugs/problems. Both have now been fixed and no one should be affected by them anymore. On both accounts the bug was only visual and no points were lost.

To anyone who is still experiencing some problems: Please send in a support ticket through the in-game button with all the relevant information & screenshots. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi… Bug wasnt visul… Participationon war showes ME was 20% and reward was for that %… Why?.. Got my reward after war… And % GO to 100 again… Never left ally when war was active…

1 Like

Have you sent a support ticket through the in-game system yet?

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

No… If some1 from ally make a post and explain what problem have all of us and you see on forum all player have same problem…what do you exoect to do? All of us need to make ticket?

As I understand Sara’s post, that is exactly what she is asking you all to do:

I still have this problem. Our war chest is 25/25 for several days (and 2 wars) now. And war chest reward was calculated incorrectly. I raised a ticket with support.

1 Like

This is ridiculous, support answer was that everything is fine while I’m still see my chest as 25/25.

Hi. I send photos and videos atach to the ticket demonstrating that I was right.Now it’s up to you

I’m just a player like you, my friend. I don’t have any control over how SG handles tickets. But I certainly hope they can help you.

1 Like

and then I do not understand why you are interceding in discussions and giving judgment

Before updating, we had a war opponent, now that.

I’m sorry if you felt like I was giving judgements. If you look over what I said upthread, all I did was encourage you not to insult Petri, and also to sit tight and wait for SG’s response.

I thought I was being really clear that I’m just another player when I said things like: “They really did fix the bug for most of us. I had the bug, but my war chest is correct now. I’m really sorry to hear yours is still not working right.”

Several of us players try to help triage and deal with bug reports, since it can take a while before SG responds, and they often need more information than is in the initial posts. If you look over the bug report threads, you’ll see that the vast majority of responses are by other players. Even the Moderators don’t work for SG. They’re unpaid volunteers.

1 Like

I wanted to personally thank you for attempting to keep the negativity out of this thread. My issue has still not been solved and my support ticket was closed without resolution. I have submitted a new support ticket per Sara’s instructions above. There is another issue that is affecting some of us, although it may be unrelated to the two solved bugs. Hopefully a resolution will be found rather than being dismissed as “already solved”. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by me.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m so sorry to hear you’re having such a spate of problems. I’ve only been hit by the major bugs over the past week, and it’s still been really frustrating for me. I can only imagine what you’re going through. Good luck on getting the problems solved.

Myself and one other person from my alliance has received lower prizes from the war chest, as our participation was incorrectly displayed is 80%. It most definately was 100%