[Solved] After filling and collecting my Titan chest. It has now disappeared and has been replaced by a Wanted: Dark chest. So right now I do NOT have a titan chest

So as described in the subject. After filling and collecting my Titan chest. It has now disappeared and has been replaced by a Wanted: Dark chest. So right now I do NOT have a titan chest. Is this a bug or meant to be this way? Previously any color exclusive chest just replaced the regular wanted chest and didn’t effected the Raid or Titan chest.

It’s ok. Fill chest with mobs

1 Like

Best possible placement for a colour chest. Congrats! :]

1 Like

Be glad. Those elemental chests usually give good loot. You fill a dark chest by killing anything purple ingame - monsters, heroes in raids, even titans. When you hit 150, open the chest and it will be replaced by the normal titan chest.
They can show up replacing any of the the three wanted chests, roughly one per 30 of the ordinary ones, in any color, red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and are each filled with the same color enemy.
There’s a thread listing the best and most efficient places to kill enemies for each chest.

3 Likes

Was it always the case that the elemental chests would replace any of the three regular ones or is that a new feature in the update they just rolled out?

It’s always been possible. It’s just a lot rarer in the titan chest because it’s only filled every five days or so while most people do the others at least once a day. But it’s a good place to have it, as you can do the monster chest at the same time and get a twofer on the kill counts.

2 Likes

Ah okay. I wonder if this happened because my regular chest is counting down before its usable again. So the game just decided to use the Titan Chest instead.

It seems to be a random roll whenever a chest is finished to decide whether the next one will be an elemental chest or not. We know it’s determined in advance when the wait starts, or at least was for a while, because the chests at one point actually showed they would be elemental types in advance with different graphics.

1 Like

Okay cool. Thanks to everyone for their help. :slight_smile: glad the game is not bugging out on me.