[SOLVED] Active Rare Wanted Mission Chest Disappeared after Update

ty @General_Confusion, that was the thread I was just looking for :wink:

No I did my update 2 days ago…I just closed the game on my cellphone to do some things when I came back wasnt there.

There will be another update waiting in the app store. It fixes this bug. (version 1.14.1)

My titan chest disappeared

This has been discussed in many threads and is a known problem you need to contact support

This is a known issue, and there was a patch/update just put out earlier today (version 1.14.1). Check for it in the app store.

Also, next time take a quick look in the bugs section of the forum before posting. You may find an answer already.

:wink:

My titan chest was red and hi disapepeared

My Titan box was ice and he deleted

This is a known problem you need to contact support over this

This is a known issue, and there was a patch/update just put out earlier today (version 1.14.1). Check for it in the app store.

Also, next time take a quick look in the bugs section of the forum before posting. You may find an answer already.

:wink:

This is NOT resolved. Downloaded update that allegedly fixes this issue. Elemental chest is back but my Titan chest is still missing!! :frowning:️:frowning:️:rage::rage::rage:

I wish I knew what a colored chest was. The only thing I have seen that is a chest is the monster, hero and titan chest and those are gold. I have been playing for almost 2 months. What is a colored chest?