[SOLVED] 8-9 February 2022: Issues logging in; War of Three Kingdoms beta disabled

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the issue! We are currently investigating this issue and hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

14 Likes

I bet the portal might work fine tooā€¦i meanā€¦money for them comes before anything

8 Likes

I love the generic responses staff throws out there. Where is the transparency?

5 Likes

without notice and without any message, the game was briefly shut down to remove the gang war from quests. may one find out the reason from the game makers please?

3 Likes

Politely unhelpful :rofl::person_facepalming::rofl:

Haha! Right?
Because a staff member read your bug it is considered solved? Uh huh. If only all of our jobs were like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds like my IT at work, replace one bug with one more!

I hope they will inform us soon about what will happen with the war eventā€¦

Is 3 kingdomā€™s canceled?

No one knows. Let SGG do their thing. Then update us.

1 Like

I believe SG have just confirmed it is cancelled until further notice.

Those people are disgraceā€¦ After more than two years of playing, gonna delete thisā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s a global beta. Ie this is a test and thereā€™s been an error.

Thatā€™s the point of a beta testā€¦

But if thatā€™s too much then I wish you good luck in future ventures

13 Likes

Nerf heroes, which have been chased with tons of cash > check

Buff every upcoming heroes, no matter how ridiculius OP they gonna be, just make sure that silly players gonna spend their money again to get them (we can always neft them later lol!) > check

Forger about anything like new event and stuff like that > check

2 Likes

Is it confirmed? Is it cancelled?

What a mess. SG try your best you can do it :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

They donā€™t even try. Theyā€™ll probably nerf some more heroes before they fix event.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why itā€™s called a beta TEST. Instead of making riots over something so unimportant why donā€™t you keep pushing requests for a real balance update or stop spending or keep rating 1* in stores for real changes? Come on people.

1 Like

3 Likes

the three kingdoms should rather be called the three chaos gang warriors. The reason is, 3 global gangs war teams, each with 6 energies that each does not have to use. then their defense teams can be miserable or very strong. how are you supposed to have a chance as a player to win as a global team? where is the meaning and purpose of this war to be seen? I donā€™t see where the fun is supposed to be. How are you supposed to get a sense of achievement as a player and a nice reward when itā€™s pure chaos. so it wonā€™t surprise me if it stays with beta testing. and is taken out of the game for now.

1 Like