[Solved -19 July] Impossible to reach the server at the moment

20 world points i lost just after using a refill… not happy as im vip and the refill costs 100 gems so in effect i lost money…

I just lost a Titan Atack because this problem…
the game should deliver a new atack!!!
It’s so frustrating when something’s like this happens…

it’s working now…gogogo

Servers should be back now but we will keep monitoring the situation. My apologies for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

we lost the war because of this :smiley: i hope its not ddos because there was lag all night i thought its only me

Me too . Still waiting

I was able to log into game a couple of hours ago. Now the game leads but stops at “connecting…”

Is this part of the ongoing issue here or something different I should worry about?

Sorry, * loads. Darn autocorrect.

I got on only to loose coins epic and normal. And some upgrades to heros

Today the game showed the message of not good connection about 4 times. And no other game had the same problem. My connection was ok. I believe the last upgrade was a dissaster

Same here having the same problem on and off. It’s their network.

1 Like

Same to me. There is also a topic in Foreign languages…

@Petri,

seems is not only the capacity of your server. Many players got similar problems to connect with a different error message. I had same issue since yesterday evening and again this morning.

Me also two Days problem whit game

Guys, you need more patience.

We had short service interruption yesterday (at 10 AM UTC), but there shouldn’t be any known server-side issues at the moment.

Please try the following troubleshooting tips, I hope they’ll help solving this issue:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005092033-Troubleshooting-Connectivity-Issues

For some people who use VIP (i don’t have dragon now, but I used to) it is going to make them lose diamonds and loot tickets (30 gems per day) as well as extra free summon per day. Not to mention if they’re in the middle of war or hitting a rare titan (maybe)
So yeah, that is why some people are concerned about it.

@Petri,

referring to the screen shots this disconnection was not caused due to overstrained server on your side or do you thing the message differs if apple or android?

@petri,

can you please check if you maybe mixed up the different error messages?
In this thread it states

1. “Impossible to reach server at the moment”.
    But you also related and closed topics where multiple people had a different message which was
  2. “Unable to connect to server”.

for 1. was SG server not responding I guess
for 2. was that game did not recognized a valid internet connection

All players with problem 2. confimred that their connection was working properly.
You linked all with problem 2 to this closed thread with problem 1. Is this correct??

Thanks!