[SOLVED] 13 May 2019 Server Incident (Unable to Connect / Alliances Not Showing Up) Developer Response Post #42

Just noticed that as well.

Itā€™s the end of the world as we know it

2 Likes

Yep. Me, too!

image with account info deleted

1 Like

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc @Garanwyn maybe pin for less copies of this topic?

1 Like

20 retry later servers are full

Says the same for me! Booted, servers at capacity :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Que estĆ” pasando con la nueva actualizaciĆ³n??

Moi aussiā€¦ je nā€™ai pas accĆØs au jeu

Servers full for me as well. Came to forum to see if it was a global issue and surprised to not see a ton of threads. But i see now they are starting to pour inā€¦

Me too. After I attacked a rare Titan and browsed my heroes for awhile, I was booted out of my alliance. I restarted the game to try to see but I couldnā€™t log into the game. Poland

image with account info deleted

It was solved. Try to enter againā€¦ good luck

General chat is going wild, so I know itā€™s not just me. Was booted from my alliance a few moments ago. Alliance search not working.

1 Like

I was kicked too! And other Alliance members as well.

And now itā€™s just down.

I have no alliance chat, second time for the day and Iā€™ve also been booted now from alliance. All since I updated

@zephyr1 you may need to use your merge magic hereā€¦threads popping up all over. Also you might start a compensation mega thread in General :smile:

Itā€™s massive. Any words from support team?

Back up again- back into my alliance too- too bad about the titan however ā€¦ sigh

I donā€™t even get notice that server is full.

Same here, but after a couple minutes of the game running I was back in my alliance without doing anything.

Seems that the servers had some hiccups, but nothing serious.