Solo Alliance

I put my alt accounts in solo alliance. I also said that the alliance do not accept member but they requested to join anyway. If you ignore them, not for long, they will already join another alliance.

One of my friend pranked me by requesting to join, and of course I find joy in rejecting him… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hey, how did you know? Nice to see the Korean flag but you guys are full!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Filling 20 chars—my cat likes that there’s a character named Gato but wonders why not a cat :cat2:? :thinking:

1 Like

I heart that Gato is spanish word for cat, but it is actually from alliGATOr… :cat::crocodile:

2 Likes

The problem with solo alliance is that you won’t get stronger titans, and the loot from stronger titans is significantly better - including ascension items.
Personally, I’d prefer to join some quiet alliance and opt out from wars instead of creating a solo alliance. But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Ah-ha! Now that makes sense! :crocodile:

An ancient RPG soloer myself since Eye of the Beholder series.
Started playing E&P 2 months ago.
Got into an alliance automatically and was frustrated by the lack of cohesion and interest our alliance members paid in wars and killing titans - for 10 days I couldn’t fill even one titan chest - six of them escaped! Even the strongest alliance members wasted their purple flags way too often.
Created an alliance of my own and let only my girlfriend in it. Since we’re both fairly new players (teams of random *** predominantly) we were able to kill one-star titans at most.
Also we participate in wars and got beat pretty roughly first two tries, but we got paired against other 2-man alliances - so it’s fair that way. I guess if you solo, you’ll be paired vs other solo player-alliances as well.
After that we simply created 10+ more accounts, developed them to around level 10, accepted them into our alliance, and recently boosted all of them pretty well with the Christmas special gift (Epic hero token + Valhalla coins).
As a result, with a little effort, we’re able to beat *** already (although I am not really a fan of beating *** - takes way too much time switching between logins). Plus the extra logins benefit from frequently opened titan chests. My estimates are that even **** will not be a problem, and we could even try to beat a five-star someday if we put some effort into these side logins.
I guess as a solo player you could create 29 more logins, accept them into the alliance, put some minor effort in developing them to be able to at least deal around 3k damage per purple flag, that’s around 15-18k damage per five-six flags per titan every day, so around 450-500 k damage from side logins. That way you will also not get any unwanted alliance join requests since your alliance will be full (30 members - 1 main, 29 side). Also, you can easily turn off the side logins not to participate in war, thus only leaving the main login to that privilege (and to the war chest spoils). Even if you lose 25 wars, that chest will still fill up with (hopefully) nice ascension mats.
Hope this helps. Best of luck!

1 Like

Easy way to eliminate join requests.

Set your alliance’s trophy requirement to 4000.

Problem solved.

I’m a big proponent of “playing how you want to play”. If that means playing solo, more power to you.

My girlfriend and I also started our own private alliance about 2 years ago. We have some other members with us now, but we only let in people we know and like. Keeps things fun. :+1:

Before we put up the 4k cup join requirement, we got requests every day. I felt bad rejecting them all, thinking they might take it personally or something (though at the same time, I’m looking at these guys like, “seriously dude, there are thousands of open alliances out there, and many of them are actively looking for recruits! why the hell do you want to join mine???”)

If anyone is ever able to exceed 4000 trophies, and requests to join my alliance? I will absolutely let them in, just so that I can briefly bask in their eternal light and glory…

…for a brief few seconds, before they one-shot our titan and leave. :laughing:

And I will turn to my fellow alliance mates and say, “HOLY @#$%ING :poop: DID YOU ALL SEE THAT???”

Edit to the previous post - since I apparently cannot find the edit button.
You could have more than 29 side logins and that way far more purple flags to kill even 5-stars and bigger titans solo - if you create and develop more logins, you can temporarily accept them into your alliance and immediately kick them out after they use their purple flags, that way creating your own personal private mercenary force and not whine like most of the players in the global chat “please help me with titans”. Remember - the one you can always rely and should rely is yourself, so get things into your own hands and kill your own titans!

1 Like

You could of course do that too, but maintaining that many accounts would literally take up every moment of your waking time. No, just no. Don’t do that.

I wanted to accumulate a bit more data before posting.

Indeed, to develop a solid solo alliance requires some work, but it’s nowhere near every moment of your waking time. Accounts could be developed slower and steadier, with the emphasize on the base. Also, there are maps which can be farmed easily via the autoplay button so it doesn’t consume that much real game time.

First of all, if one should create solo alliance, I recommend inviting all new extra accounts in order for them to get the 100 gems + 10 days VIP pass when they hit level 5. These extra gems translate into a starting 3* or above hero from an elemental portal (I recommend any portal except for yellow and purple, because Bane and Layla are pretty decent in the beginning). And an additional 3* hero when the pass expires due to the 30 gems per day. Also, the 3 daily loot tickets are very important, will focus on that a bit later. Also these extra accounts give the main account free VIP + gems.

For the starting accounts, the S1 6-7 map can be farmed pretty easily on autoplay with just a couple leveling ups of starting Bane, the second 3* hero (see above) and Layla. I don’t recommend investing too much in her though. Focus on the 3*, even if they are something stupid like Graymane or Friar Tuck. Still better than the starting 2* crap the game gives you.

Edit: I strongly recommend assembling a 3* or higher RAINBOW team for autofarming because the AI is dumb and will often fire blank tiles at the monsters. So having one decent hero of each color is needed to autofarm effectively.

Training camps level 4 (3 hours and 4 recs per feeder) are required to feed the main heroes since with many side accounts, training faster is meaningless most of the time.

Getting new recruits sadly is possible only via combat, so the player should simply pick the better autoplay option. Obviously for recruits this is 8-7, but for that a player requires at least three ascended to the last tick heroes - not necessarily completely leveled - and it’s better if one of them is a healer or defender type of hero (Kaliani or Gunnar). I myself had all my extra accounts farm 6-7 until they all hit lvl 12-14, at which point my 3* and 4* had leveled sufficiently for 8-1. Then I started farming that, because it’s the first map containing materials to ascend 3* to the last tick. And when they ascended, I switched to 8-7 or 9-1, depending which I need more - the ore/xp/food or the recruits. 9-1 is faster to farm on autoplay since it’s only 3 waves, but gives less recruits sadly and fills the monster chest slower.

Completing the monster chest is worth it on side accounts because they waste no extra time to do that when farming recruits. Completing the hero chest however is tedious and I don’t recommend it.

Level 12 is essential to hit fast with side accounts so that they join the Path of Valor and get some extra help from there, in the form of 150 gems primarily, which could soon translate into a third 3* hero. Or even 4th, depending on the luck with regular summons (2x for 10 days from VIP) and silver tokens.

Developing an account to level 18 is crucial in order to be able to pull heroes out of the Costumes event. But it’s not essential to rush it - there is always the next month Costumes portal.

I was only able to focus on developing 17 accounts - other are still dormant, don’t have the time for them. But to my surprise, this was enough to kill 3* titans with only a bit of leveling up (by the time they all started autofarming 8-1), then when 3* heroes were almost completely leveled 4* titans were no problem at all, and currently killing my first two 5* without much of an effort. By that I mean using 5 purple flags per titan in order to have the flags on all accounts fully recharged for the next one. Of course I could exaust all of my flags in a desperate attempt to kill a higher level titan, but that is ill-advised because I will then have no flags for the next one and will have to let it go. And killing only 50% of the titans isn’t a very good deal. It’s better to let only 20% or less run away - so focus on killing 4 out of 5.

The process of killing a titan via side accounts requires about 3-3.5 hours (calculated my own experience using all 5 flags on all 18 accounts). I get it, it’s a lot of work but it pays off multiple ways:

1. Being able to track the damage of every account. This way not even a single side account goes to A+ but the main one.
  2. Being able to calculate if the damage of all accounts will be sufficient to kill the titan. If all 3 flags are used and the titan isn’t at least half dead, there is no point in pressing the attack. Rather focus on leveling the side accounts further because obviously they’re not strong enough to be of particular use on this level of titan. Focusing all efforts to kill even a single titan is not worth it, since the % chance of getting something good is not big, even for the A+ score. In fact, I often notice that B accounts get better items.
  3. Being able to take into consideration side accounts leveling up and if this is enough to help kill the titan. In the beginning, side accounts level up fast and often get six attacks per titan ASAP even if they do only 1000 dmg per purple flag. It’s wise to manage the side accounts in such a way that they need only a bit of xp for the next level, then wait for the titan before leveling them so you can have more attacks on him.

Watching the Mystic Vision on all accounts 2 times per day (morning and evening) is esseintial, and not stressful. Trying to watch those as with your regular account (3 times per day) is too much stress and sleep deprivation and I don’t recommend it (tried it). Mystic Vision is important because on so many accounts it often gives a very nice item to one of them - something like Epic Hero/Troop token, also costume keys are dropping all of the time, trainer heroes as well.

Developing the base and training camps to level 11 is the next step, since level 11 training camp gives you 1 feeder/2 recruits.

5* titans are really all that a soloer wants, because with an A+ rank that is Loot Tier 8 - which is enough for a substantial chance of getting a 3* unfarmable ascension material and a very small chance of getting a 4* unfarmable. Of course, one could chase 6-star titan farm, but that is only for 2-member alliances so that each A rank gets the Loot Tier 8 as well. Currently that is what me and my GF are focusing on, and it will undoubtedly happen within a month. Loot Tier 5-7 could all get a 3* unfarmable material, but they have no shot at a 4* sadly.

To get to the point of conveniently farming 6* titans, Training Camp 12 is IMHO required since it helps produce additional 3* heroes. A rainbow team of 3* on all accounts is all that you really need to farm 5* titans, but for 6* you require a variable set of heroes to be able to color stack vs the titan’s weakest color. Also heroes like Brienne or Valen are good to have for buff/debuff. Costumes help a lot improve the stats of said heroes without the need to chase 4* which are much harder to obtain on side accounts. The first two stages of the costumes quest are very easy to complete with a low-level 3* team, and by the time you hit level 18, the third stage should be within the grasp as well. I have a significant number of 4* distributed almost evenly on all accounts (almost each has 1, some have 2, one has 3) and ascending them on a side account even to the 3rd tick is not very easy since it requires transition to 12-1 and farming that location, however the farmable 3* mats are very seldom given as a monster drop from that map.

My statistic from killing 3*-5* shows an average of 2 unfarmable 3* mats per whole alliance per titan. Most often with 4* titans those rewards were received by B rank accounts sadly, but some of them could use the mat since they have the 4* hero which requires it to ascend.

By the time I could farm 9-1, most of the easier quests could be autoplayed as well, and also the starting chapters of the harder quests as well. Autofarming quests is very good when you run multiple side accounts since it allows for faster World Energy (red flags) to be used faster - which is of help when trying to effectively use the WE on all accounts. Using it on autofarm 9-1 is an endless job since by the time the last account spent their WE, the first one has already completely recharged it. Also all easy quests have better xp/food/iron/item reward per WE flag compared to farming regular maps.
Edit: Here is where loot tickets are important - they save farming time, which is very essential when running multiple accounts. Also they help farm important early locations like 8-7 when one doesn’t have the party strength or time to autofarm them. Sadly they run out so very very fast.

Sad thing that side accounts foiled an alliance war for me and my GF since they’re obliged to participate in one at lvl 12 before removing the war tick. Not a big deal though.

Edit: With so many side accounts, the elemental chest appears often. Early game effective farming locations for each type:

Holy (yellow): 2-3
Dark (purple): 7-4
Red (fire): 4-1
Ice (blue): Whichever possible - 8-1 or 8-7
Green (nature): Whichever possible - 6-3, 6-6 or 7-5

Last but not least - for 46 days of creating/running the alliance, I got a total of 3 alliance requests and rejected all of them. So it’s not like that’s a big issue.

When we start comfortably killing 6* titans and have a thorough sheet of 3* and 4* ascension mat drop rate will probably write a bit more.

1 Like

Oh my, a long text…

Solo alliance means to have a single account in an alliance not more.

It’s possible to kill 5* titans consecutively but it becomes boring to be alone in an ally.

1 on 1 wars are much fun.

Yeah well, I definitely don’t mean solo alliance for the advanced players who have a bunch of fully leveled and ascended 5* heroes. I consider it a solo alliance if one player runs all the accounts. Otherwise killing even 1* titans is a problem unless you are pay-to-win player or an older player. This post is mostly for the beginner solo free to play or cheap to play players.

1 Like