Solo Alliance / Single Player Project. Any thoughts?

I had an alliance once with my second account, which started as an experiment.
I’ve reached level 60 there without leaving and collected nice set of Classic 5 stars with - 9 fully maxed - in about 3 years of playing.
My max single handedly killed titan is 4* - but it depends how strong is your current team. Above that - their defense gets stronger and you simply don’t have time to take them down.
The nicest thing is the titans at that level can’t kill your team, so I saved a lot of valuable battle items.
Then I started merching with my first account guarding the alliance, but I left it once by accident without anyone in it and I lost it.

Alliance wars 1X1 is also an option.

Having own alliance is nice and chill.
However becoming part of a well organised and active alliance is more beneficial in long term.

3 Likes

Hey there,

I’ve been in a solo alliance for a couple of months now, here’s my experience.

My titan match ups are 1* and 2* comfortably, 3* only if I use a flask.

Loot is interesting, I’m still getting gloves, shields, warm capes, trap tools etc… from chests, probably a little more frequently in a solo alliance. Specifically speaking about titan loot not much has changed when I was battling 7* and 8* titans.

I still hit the titan regularly but I have more time to think and deal with rl what with working from home and all.

Overall I’m up on my ascension mats now I’m in a solo alliance, going from 1 in 4 chests getting a 3* or 4* ascension mat now that’s 1 in 2 chests. Now I might be going through a lucky streak but this has been the case since I’ve been in a solo alliance so I thoroughly recommend players try this for a month or 2 just for the experience.

Regarding wars, I’m matched against alliances where just 1 member is opted into war so I’m just battling 1 enemy.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

3 Likes

@Elpis… Another one for you

You might have a relevant answer you can link from similar questions?

2 Likes

Hi @TheZoltar thanks for replying .
Do you remind more or less how many hp points have a 3* star titan? to do my maths

1 Like

I’m a lv76 solo player, so i may answer your question based on my own experience:

• a good player with a “normal roster” (some HotM here and there) can easily chain trough 3* titans without flask. Eventually can beat some 4* but hardly chain them without flasking (expecially your weaker colors). A top player with a top deck can probably to that, and even chain 5* with some flask each (btw, i actually have 56 titan flasks regulary playing gained)

• Yes, 99,9% of your wars are same number alliances. It happen only once (out of 50 wars?) to be matched against different numbers, but it happen in a different version quite some time ago. I’m pretty confident you don’t get paired now.

• It is surely a more relaxed way of playing, but i do not suggest it if you are still in your “growing” phase. I would rather enjoy a nice and chatty alliance instead. Both for the company and the tips your companion can give to you. And not every people are suited for this kind of lonely enjoyment.

4 Likes

I held a single player alliance for a brief while. 1* titans were easy. Probably the highest I could have gone would have been 3*.

Never did wars as a single player; I think the smallest AW I ever participated in was a 3 v. 3. My alliance won in a landslide on that one, because I don’t even think our opponents had 30 heroes each.

1 Like

I have been finally matched!

lets try this new aspect of the game for a while(one month at least)
I dont plan to do lots of summons anyways and have enough mats to not let my roster get idle
So i could learn from this experience too, and the most important thing is enjoy the experience!

3 Likes

Perfect timing on this topic. Been doing single player alliance for a few weeks to take care of some family and medical stuff. Here are some pics of wars and titans for reference -

Screenshot_2020-05-28-07-14-29

Wars are 1v1 and titans started at 1* and I’ve been 2*/3* since my 1st and only 1*. I usually stick to 2* unless its purple as my yellow titan team can usually do 50-100k on every hit.

I am level 55 and have a solid roster of 6 war teams from 3700-4k+, so like others have stated, you need a solid roster if you want to do anything to get any useful loot. I’ve gotten gloves, cape, orb and compass from titan kills and 20 emblems from a titan chest. OK loot but if you want to advance your roster with mats, solo is not the best option. I am 2 points from the war chest so I can’t tell you how the loot is just yet but my previous 30 person alliance war chests never got me much besides 3* unfarmable mats.

I’ll be rejoining my old alliance after war chest is done as my family stuff is mostly taken care of now. I will say I do miss my old alliance mates and it will be nice to be back with them once more. If you are/were in a 25+ player alliance take the friendships and comroderie of a full team of people as a major factor in not doing solo unless necessary.

It will be nice to get back to 10*/11* titans once more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thought about that too, but it’s lonesome. Question (haven’t read it all, so maybe someone else asked it), how can you be one and two?

You’re a real wizard? :grin:

The number 2 may be because i used another account to create the alliance (to overcome the gem cost) and then i left with that account . But yeah something weird in that 2 there lol

1 Like

Sure, a timing error, but still funny, don’t put a curse on me, wizard, and sauron :grin:

1 Like

100% win record

Gryphonkit, my wife, likes it.

Granted she has a 100% win record in alliance war as a solo ( might based matchmaking has some loopholes).

Loot

You do give up significant loot since 9* titans are much better loot than 1*-3* ( you need first place on 5* / 6* titans to even get 4* ascension items).

(Ideal number of members for Alliances - #3 by Gryphonknight)

Notes

See a similar discussion here:

(Search results for '@Gryphonknight ' - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

2 Likes

Slight correction here… you don’t need to score 1st place to get the bonus 4* item from rare titans.

But that’s a separate loot roll altogether.

1 Like

One last thing on this subject… If you do get bored of being alone, there are a ton of one and two person alliances (like mine) who I’m sure would love to have you join. It keeps things light and stress free but adds some level of companionship that you might miss out on being alone. I love my 2 person squad and wouldn’t mind if another player joined us as it would still keep things in the same vein. Not trying to recruit or anything, just throwing it out there.

1 Like

It was just boring. 3* titans boom, 4* flasks. No communication, bad loot. Only wars were pretty cool. 7501 to 575 lol.

Alliances are nice if there are at least a few members to share successes and losses.

It was a fun experience but definitely nothing for longer. I left my solo ally after 3 weeks and joined a nice team that suits me. Much more fun even if one has a little less individual influence.

Rare titans

Forgot about rare titans.

Rare titans count as +1 so first place on a rare 5* titan would be loot tier 9.

Hm.

I see what you did there SGG.

Bonus item

I wonder if chance for the bonus 4* ascension item is the same as the chance for each normal loot roll.

Example
Loot tier 18 appears to be 5% of a random 4* ascension item x4 rolls.
Rare loot tier 18 might just give fifth roll with 5% chance of specific bonus 4* ascension item and 95% chance of zero loot.

1 Like

Loot tier 18 is the highest for now

14* Titan equals tier 14 for C grade loot, therefore tier 17 for A+ grade loot. If it is a rare 14* then you get +1 on the loot tier, therefore tier 18.

As we are currently capped at 14* there isn’t a way I can see that you can get above tier 18. AFAIK there are only loot tiers, not “rare” loot tiers

Rare loot tiers include emblems, Valhalla coin, and loot tickets.

Normal loot tiers do not.

Notes

(Version 18.1.0 Release Notes)

(Upcoming Change: Valhalla Coins Introduced as Reward (Version 28 Onwards))

(Version 15 Releases Notes)

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up, now that I think of it that makes sense.

1 Like

The Devs have managed to make lots of Empires very very complicated.

Current first place is Costume patterns ( from Costume chamber), Costume outfits ( attached to only one single hero ), default costume ( or base hero) and X* 1.1 heroes with a costume outfit ( counts as duplicate when used to level default costume but not costume outfit).