So many recruits

I know that certain stages are recruit efficient,just wonder how they Manage it with Energy

Here’s what I do with my recruits:

Every month when Atlantis comes, I use my month’s savings of loot tickets (and several world energy potions) on season 2 area 15-9 for recruit farming. (I’m lazy with my world energy for the rest of the month.)

I set a level 20 camp to crank out potential 5* heroes until next month’s Atlantis.

I set 2 level 11 camps to crank out heroes every 2 hours, also set for the next 31 days.

The last camp I set to crank out a hero every 30 minutes for 5 recruits/hero. I keep that camp fueled as long as possible. When it runs out of recruits, I also set that to a hero every 2 hours until next Atlantis. Then any further recruits I get, I’m already adding another 30 days to my other camps ahead of time.

Since you’re probably getting even more recruits than I do, you may want 2 level 20 camps at work to give you a 3*-5* hero every day. You could also have 2-3 camps each giving you a hero every 30 minutes. That’ll level some people fast!