So many “rare” titans, yet so few advertised bonus items in return

Never got a 4* mat from said rare titan usally 8 or 9 the last few months.
Only a few people have said they got mats there could be more that ain’t sharing🤷‍♀️

From 7 times I got A+ in Rare Titan, 3 times I got the bonus at the end of the loot.

I forget how many times I got A (maybe around 20), but I remember there are at least 3 times I got bonus when my grade is A.

Only 1 time I got the bonus while having B grade.

I find it surprising to see as many posts like this as I do. Our last rare titan was the thunder unicorn. I did not get the bonus, but I believe 3 did. On average, I’d guess two get it per rare from my experience. I have gotten it a few times too but I don’t track it.

I’ve gotten 4* mats from rare titans at a higher rate than regular titans but haven’t received the bonus item yet.

Since you got one, jphardsell, it’s not a ploy. Once someone won it, it’s gone.

Rare titan have +1 loot tier.

Our alliance averages about 2 - 5 people receiving per rare.

1 Like

The most rare titans in a year someone can see without mercing is 52 as far as i know and that would be ridiculously lucky

If 3 or more alliance members get a 4* every rare or even for 20 of those rares which is less than half, there is more rare 4* mats handed out than the number of rares an alliance has seen

The title of this thread makes me shake my head everytime i see it… had to get that off my chest

1 Like

How to get that many? I thought the average is around 10 days…

1 Like

Can happen as soon as 7

Which is why i said ridiculously lucky

Maybe if the alliance is at 14* titan with no titan escaped?

It has happened for us but it’s typically 7 to 9 and we kill 14s without escapes

Actually I’ll look back through past 10 and give you an exact reference brb

Number of titans/days between last 10 rares:

Which averages out to 7.5 days(or titans) between rares

Which would be an average of 48 rare titans per year

So i wasnt too far off

@yelnats_24

1 Like

So it will be around 10 days for the alliances which still have escaped titan (each 5 titan) as rare titan will not appear after an escape…

1 Like

Which is why i said the MOST lol

Go back and reread my post lol

I didnt say the average alliance and i didnt even say it would be normal

I said the Most and even threw in ridiculously lucky lol

So what is your point?

Either way if an average of 3 4* mats drop per rare(rough lowball guesstimate) then regardless of how many rares an alliance sees(unless less it’s zero) they’ll still get 3x more 4* mats than the # of rare titans they see which still makes the title of this thread annoying as hell lol

1 Like

Just gaining some knowledge as I do not have any data from alliance which titans never escape. Thanks :grin:

1 Like

Oh ok np

I just couldn’t figure out your angle

But yea no secret info on our end, it’s pretty open book. Mainly focused on wars anyways

1 Like

My experience:
Rare titan gives at least 1 bonus item every time to at least one member of the alliance.
I even killed a 5* rare with two alliance members and one got the bonus item.

1 Like

My experience is the opposite…we rarely get someone who collects the featured bonus item. Maybe 1 out of 5 rares someone gets it.

For what it’s worth we’re killing 8-10* ones.

My alliance teammate told me that he once put all his 4 accounts into his own private alliance and meet a rare titan. 2 out of 4 got the bonus.

The ascension drops for these rare titans are a joke. We dont get them very often and when asking the alliance it seems that no one gets them. This game is starting to turn in a pay to win game

Cookie Settings