So I noticed birds and dragon flying behind my castle occasionally

I noticed birds and a dragon flying behind my castle occasionally. I can tap on them to shoot em down. Does this do anything or is it just an easter egg?

1 Like

I’ve never noticed getting a goodie, but it’s fun to shoot at them… :wink:

1 Like

Its just for fun but it would be cool to be abke to tap on the dragon and then it swoops down and grabs one of your villager lol

3 Likes

It sets your castle on fire… :rofl:

1 Like

Yea thats a good one :grin:

Just Easter egg. Clicking the little people in the streets will make them wave too :smile:

3 Likes

Lol, don’t say that. If they do ever incorporate that, you’ll have to cough up a bunch of gems to rebuild ur castle.

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ll be able to add that new Mage’s Tower I’ve always wanted… :laughing:

2 Likes

They should at least add to your food supply. All that wasted digital meat…

3 Likes

To bad you cant do anything to the dragon i have tried. Man we should get something for killing them birds!!!

1 Like

Well they would, except when you shoot down the ducks and dragons, they fall behind your castle (and you’re built on a cliff); all that meat falls into the ravine and feeds the scavengers of the depths, alas… :grin:

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::smile: ok that just sucks!!! But guess better to feed the scavengers then feed on us

1 Like

You can kill the dragon if you hit it enough

It still falls in the ravine. If only it set your watchtower ablaze as it went down… :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve downed that dragon. Takes about 30 taps on it.

2 Likes

Oh cool got to try it lol

I tried to smite a villager by tapping a dozen or so times, but no dice. It’s the little things you try when bored waiting for your energy to refill.

Those are your thralls, under a spell to wave when you tap them. :joy:

(Okay, okay, I’ll stop now…)

2 Likes

Just don’t place a Lemming spell on them. Those are pretty high cliffs.

1 Like

Got 'em!

2 Likes