So challenges will be replaced. Which new ones would you like? I'd like Sherwood forest

I’d like to have a new challenge… Robin Hood.

We already have two heroes but 5 new ones? King Lionheart, Lady Marian, Robin off course, The sherif and one other… the tax collector? Would be nice :smiley:

Other event ideas?

1 Like

Where did you get the info that the challenge is going to be replaced?

2 Likes

Ama session… SGG said they would terminate the 4 others, keeping Wonderland of course. :smiley:

1 Like

I read the AMA summary but I didn’t find the information that they are going to be replaced. I’ll try to read it again.

2 Likes

They said they would update the existing Challenge Events, not replace them. Tim explicitly said they’d work on the existing ones before making a new one.

12 Likes

I would love the idea of a Robin hero. Maybe his special could be “Rob the Rich.” He “steals” the mana of the target he hits and distributes it evenly among his allies. Some damage as well. What a game changer that would make.

7 Likes

While I like this idea, thematically, it seems problematic that Little John is already in the game.

2 Likes

And Friar Tuck although nobody uses him.

4 Likes

I think it’s a cool idea for a special. If you want to add RNG to it, you could make it like the other “random choice from 3 abilities” characters and he can steal either health, mana, or buffs and then spread it among allies. Something like that.

1 Like

lol - I actually forgot.

3 Likes

Not replaced more like refurbished with NEW heroes

Cookie Settings