⚔ So Aife, Gravemaker, and Proteus walk into a bracket…

Is it me or is Elena the only one that’s been getting new art recently, from her hair being let down and her lowered sword hands (Valentines / E&P 2nd Anniversary) and to the banner. I get that she’s the face of game. But her usual comrades Richard and Vivica were not really given any new art.

Just hope more love given to other characters in the game as well.

4 Likes

Yer, I really liked the anniversary celebration Elena. This one is borderline derp face :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Elena looks like she spent the weekend with Charlie Sheen.

7 Likes

Out of those 3, aife comes out on top 10/10 times

5 Likes

@RakeJay Good news! Your application to join my NCAA bracket pool has been accepted!

3 Likes

Maybe Richard gets a gigantic pipe wrench and Marios plumber cap. :wink:

5 Likes

Then what would happen if he ate crypt mushrooms?

Would he start riding around on kasshrek’s back?

8 Likes

And says… Hey everybody, it’s me… Ricardo!

4 Likes

Dark Lord Koopa is going to be really upset.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the spin-off, Kasshrek’s Island, featuring Baby Richard!
Now, all that’s missing is a cowardly brother…

Gentlemen, we’ve got our first leak!

I can see Kamek played by a R’lyeh Strategist. Or Balthazar.
Is Commander Gray the princess then? :joy: :princess:

3 Likes

There possibly will be a team of caretakers and butlers.

Boldie cooks, Quintus plugs everything, Richard keeps the toilet clean and Mother North cleans up the rooms with her new big vac.

Danza hopefully gets a bra and if he’ll come for a visit, he could be nicely served.

3 Likes

I suspect she just got out of the shower.

Is that Scarlett? She looks good

I’ve learned something new today, thank you for that link.

2 Likes

The little dragon looks like is going to be sick…

Oh, Liii Xiuuu, you got some ‘splainin’ to do…!

If this is gonna b a March Madness thing we need to quickly petition the game developers to add a special 6​:star: hero that is mean looking and resembles a ram and has just that perfect colored blue about him… I’m thinking Carolina Blue. We could call ‘CAROLITUS’. It just wouldn’t b right not to have the greatest program in history not represented. :smile:

1 Like

Will this suffice?

2 Likes

I’m a tad confused. I normally do like 10 brackets with the actual NCAA teams involved. Is this simply going to b hitting rhat link and filling ours out or will something b on the forum about an EnP style bracket?

1 Like

Holy crap I forgot about my boy Grimm. Just had this stuck in my mind. Plus the fact that the real thing is kicking off and well what UNC grad wouldn’t b flipping out right now. Get to pray daily Dook loses and we march on! Although bracket of death we sure did get. Ugh. Kansas, UK and VaTech plus Iowa St. Ridiculous.
Here’s why Grimm slipped my mind.

5 Likes