📘 Snow White: Fables of Grimforest – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Fables of Grimforest Hero: Snow White!

:bar_chart: Stats

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake: Ice/Blue Cleric Slow
:crossed_swords:
Attack
:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
756 747 1299

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: Grimforest Family Bonus

:dizzy: Special Skill: Poison Apple

• Dispels all buffs and status ailments from all allies and enemies.
  • Deals 180% damage to all enemies, and additional 15% damage per removed status effect, up to 420% damage in total.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Snow White from her last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Snow White?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Snow White.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Snow White and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is she worth summoning for?

• Would you use her on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Would you give Snow White Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of her special?

• What do you think of her character design?

• If you Summoned Snow White and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Snow White, and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Snow White when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Snow White, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Snow White (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Snow White), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Challenge Event Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a Challenge Event Hero?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Snow White.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Snow White by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Snow White

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Snow White by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 1500 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Snow White

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Snow White’s Game Mechanics?

Click for Info on Creating Player Guides

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Snow White.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in Player Guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Snow White.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

8 Likes

This is the hero I most want out of all of the new event heroes, maybe Finley excluded. Dispelling of buffs from all enemies, cleansing of ailments from all allies, and somewhere around 600 HP damage to all enemies if you cast Wilbur first, all in a single special cast. The only downside is removing beneficial statuses as well, but that’s manageable on offense.

She suits my style of play very well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A blue stack as follows caps Snow White’s damage → Kiril - Boril - Grimm - Snow White

And all you need, are 12 blue tile matches :rofl:

5 Likes

Really wanted her while she was an average with up to 520% damage. Now you can keep it guys =)

1 Like

The only time she had average speed, I believe she was hit 1 … hit all seems like a better hero to me.

4 Likes

Planned to put her in my defense team. Seems like I’m staying with Arthur xD

1 Like

Pretty much. She was average and hit 520% to a single target, at the cost of all your buffs… so essentially worthless, since Lianna is fast and does 512% no prep required. Now she can potentially administer a total party kill, especially since she has okay attack and enough HP to live that long.

The obvious question is obvious, whether she does damage before (de)buffs are dispelled or not. I think after, which on one hand is bad when comboing with Isarnia, on the other you don’t need to worry about buffers such as Victor or Black Knight. We’ll see tomorrow.

1 Like

According to the card description and her behavior in beta, she dispels before hitting. So, excluding WR’s undispellable defense debuffs and buffs/debuffs protected by Taunt, I don’t think you can really boost her output.

Now that I type that, I’m thinking about potential synergy with QoH and BK… Does Taunt prevent SW from dispelling buffs/debuffs from allies?

4 Likes

Yes it would. Same as BKs taunt protects from Sonya’s dispells.

2 Likes

@Gemela,…,este héroe es de mi agrado

1 Like

The decrease in defense would be nice from wilbur but removing shared damage would not be quite as favorable to me. Removing enemy buffs takes that away. With Finley, you take the slight decrease in defense reduction but the enemy keeps the shared damage. Not a bad trade off when you consider if you don’t finish them off the first time, you’re r a few ghosted tiles away from another commadors revenge.

1 Like

Does that also apply to allies, though? For example, say I have my own BK’s Taunt and attack buff active and I then cast SW. Would BK’s Taunt prevent SW from removing her own attack buff?

2 Likes

Oh no. It’s only enemy specials

1 Like

So just for record, does mitsuko reflect this debuff or is that blue reflect in place? Since the changes with ursena frida and Sonya used to debuff but don’t anymore. Its better for mitsuko if it stays this way the team is protected from her. But with the changes to things and removing buffs vs debuffing which seems the same but I guess aren’t by sg . anyhow, does mitsuko reflect her or is snow white the blue answer for her? Frida and Sonya don’t do it so I don’t see why she would but who knows. In older thread someone mentioned this stopping mits tanks.

3 Likes

I’d guess it would be treated the same as it’s just a dispell.

If Frida & Sonya don’t dispell then Snow White is unlikely to either.

2 Likes

She sounds like she is a counter to all the Guin, Aegir, Wilbur (pretty much any spirit link hero) and all the other tanks that provide a ton of buffs. She sounds useful as a dispeller for buff booster tourneys.

@Obsidian That would actually be nice to know but if my gut is right then it would be similar to Sonya who damages first then dispells. I can be wrong but this is only a theory.

EDIT: Well if the card is anything to go by then the dispel happens first then the damage where as Sonya is the opposite. Damage then dispel. That is gonna be quite an interesting bit to play. As she can get around Ripostes really easily.

4 Likes

This.
Mitsies reflect gone and :boom:

Whitey seems to be a kinda slow super Kage…

2 Likes

But if Sonya & Frida don’t dispell it then why would Snow White?

I haven’t tested it but in my head, because the Damage & Dispell are separate lines, I would have thought that the damage from Sonya & Frida would be reflected but the dispell would still work? Idk…

I am pretty sure tho that the mechanic will be the same. If the dispell doesn’t work for Frida & Sonya, then it won’t work for Snow White. Regardless of the order of application. Cause each part of the special skill mechanic is applied individually.

3 Likes

They’ll be reflected before the dispel is going to happen.

2 Likes

Yeah for the damage but it should still execute the Dispell component…

Same as with the Rogue talent. It may dodge the damage but is still subject to the Poison or Blind which is another aspect of the Card.

1 Like