Sneferu Not Always Giving Immunity Block

It is a bug for sure He is not doing what his Description says it should be doing. And thank god I’m not the only one experiencing this.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Bugged for me too. Hope to see this get fixed as soon as possible.

Erebus had a major bug for several months, it was on portal several times although some of ua made protests here.
Time will show.

I really hope they fix it soon, considering that this the property worth him being used on slow speed.

Happy gaming

1 Like

I have the same issues

seems to be working during raids, and on the map stages I’ve tested it on, other than the Dark Lord pve boss, the debuff does not apply to him or his mobs

As far as we can understand in this topic, If Sneferu activates his skill but also his passive, the passive immediately removes the immunity to new buffs (which should be the bug SG is already investigating).

Ahh so it is, i just looked through my videos, and each time the buff is not there the “passive” icon shows on Sneferu, so yes you’re absolutely right it seems.

@ElleBlack90 @Petri

Any news on this issue, when will he be fixed?
Not sure if to max him or not

1 Like

Is there a fix in place for Snefuru? His second bullet isn’t working for me. He doesnt add the ailment!

This has been reported. You can check the Bugs section for already reported issues.

@PlayForFun merge please.

2 Likes

When will this be fixed? How long does this things usually take?

We will see if it is already fixed or not on next Tuesday.
If it is not fixed, then at least 1 extra month will be needed to fix to.
So the fix can not arrive ealier than July.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing. No Ludwig, but Sneferu isn’t casting his ailment, only doing the damage

Vid Odens skägg (by the beard of Odin)

It seems they have cured Sneferu. My bug is fixed now!

2 Likes

You are correct, I just tested it and it seems fixed.
When Sneferu fired and activated his passive, the immunity to new buffs is still applied.

This is great if it’s fixed.

2 Likes

I was just coming here to say I think it is resolved. Alli mates have also said they’re finally able to use his special properly. So this is great news.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.