Sneferu Not Always Giving Immunity Block

I posted this in the Sneferu discussion and have copied and pasted it here:

@PlayForFun can you confirm if this works as intended or should I (or someone else/you) make a bug report?

I just tested this 2 more times and from multiple shots, he only inflicted the status buff immunity once.
Nothing else triggered from talents, like manashield or anything.

2 matches.
The first shot in each doesn’t add an immunity buff block. There was no rogue dodge, no manashield block etc (ignore the one in the second video after Emilio blocked as I know that was due to Emilio). But after that, i did it again and it worked fine. Am i missing something?

Edit:
I just tested on s1-8:7 and if you activate Ludwig FIRST and then fire Sneferu the immunity doesn’t apply to the enemy, but when you fire Sneferu first before Ludwig it works as intended

2 Likes

Thx for adding this here as a separate topic too.

I am forwarding it to mod chat.

2 Likes

So I just tested again with the same team in a raid, this time Ludwig had mana full and Sneferu didn’t, I fired Ludwig FIRST, made a match, Sneferu was now full, I fired him and now with Ludwig active, it worked normally.

1 Like

Thanx for posting this. I have the same problem. Sometimes it works but for the most part not. And it seems to be random

3 Likes

It’s a bug 100%.
My friend found, that Sneferu’s effect by mistake is considered by game as a buff. It can’t be cleansed, but you can dispell it by Melendor etc. Immune against ailments doesn’t works on his effect. On TS video he put his effect and immediately dispelled it by his own passive.
I ask devs to fix it before very fast wars have started and don’t wait for 58 release, if it’s possible.

5 Likes

As mentioned in the other Sneferu post, the last part:
“All hits target are immune to new status effect buff for 5 turns and receive 250 damage for each attempted buff”

Doesn’t work. It works sometimes and other times none of the enemy get that. My results show 50% of time in Raid or friendly battle, can easily be checked by marking every enemy.
With other words, the uniqueness compares to other e.g. kufu etc is not there.

@Petri Erebus had his/her bug in the release days and it took several months before fixed. Please at least confirm that you have checked and if it accepted as bug or not.

Thank you

2 Likes

Facing the same issue… the ailment is cast very randomly… Was hoping to be able to use him for this rush war… but no point putting a buggy hero on defense :confused:

Edit: would be a really nice gesture if devs can fix this before the weekend war! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe it is more fair to take her away from portal considering some players may hunting her and spending money base on the description. Right now they are selling her with a property that doesn’t work. Further testing show that most of time it doesn’t work.

Happy gaming

1 Like

I know the root cause - Sneferu’s status ailment is treated as a buff.
Maybe it’ll help dev team )
I can add several video-proofs with comments, if needed.

3 Likes

Any reaction from the staff?
Portal is open with this hero as one being new and featured.

As with Erebus, it is not kind to ppl not knowing about this bug and spending their money in the portal.

Thanks

As Vesta mentioned, best guess is that the status buff immunity is considered a buff itself and every time the passive procs, it gets immediately removed.

You can check in both videos:

• Every time the passive proc, the immunity was removed.
  • Every time the passive didn’t proc, the immunity remained applied on enemies.
2 Likes

No, there is no reaction from Staff.

1 Like

That’s because they plan a future nerf where the chance to cast the ailment to hit targets is a 45% chance.

Thank you for the reports! We will look into this here and update the topic once we know more.

5 Likes

Thank you, yes! it is really disappointing…I got him and was excited to test this part of the skill and it works like only 1 in 5 times. Most times he doesn’t give the buff immunity and it is totally random. I lost raids where I counted to that part of his special skill (hitted the enemy just on time they were ready to get taunt or counterattack and nothing happened)

2 Likes

So the staff haven’t been able to confirm the bug yet?
But the broken hero is still in the portal. Without any warning…
Exactly the way you show respect to you customers. Not!

Happy gaming

1 Like

It is reported in middle of the business day in Friday.
This was notified by Staff around midnight, and on the weekend Staff is just collecting the bug reports, and not doing any more owrk.

Even if they will confirm that this is a bug I think this need a new update to be fixed.
(Unless Staff will replace his skill temporary.)
So this will not be fixed before May 29 for almost sure.

1 Like

”Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the problem. We are currently investigating this issue here and will try to get it resolved as soon as we can.”

I got this message from support so it seems they are working on it :+1:t2:

So I’ve been Teating Sneferu and his special Skill is Not working Correctly. The description says; Deals 415% damage to the target, the attack chains through All Enemies who are adjacent to any enemy. All hit targets are immune to new status effects buffs for 5 Turns, and receive 250 damage for each attempted buff. The last portion of the special skill is Not working. I tried to attach a video to prove it but could not instead check out the pictures below. @Petri

Used his special.

See no effect from snaferu is active after he hit all targets.

No one is immune to buff attemps.

Please Advise,

2 Likes

This is already reported (by me) and they said they will investigate it:

2 Likes