Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

I love the positivity in this thread.

5 Likes

After playing (F2P) since September 2018, I had never been able to pull a legendary green. Then, during my Sand Empire summons on July 8, out pops Horghall. Don’t care about his lousy reputation; I’m happy.

A couple of weeks later, sitting at a Sonic Drive-In, think to check my TC20, and LIANNA!

But we’re not done. Tonight, I go back to ye olde TC20, and who should pop up but Kaidlen! So, after over a year and a half with no green legendaries, I got three of the four classics in a span of less than a month. RNG gonna RNG.

11 Likes

Well done! Definitely Lianna first though. After 2.5 years my f2p alt still doesn’t have her

4 Likes

Zero question about that. So many places I can use her. Got plenty of tonics, and Chao’s hold on the ranger emblems he has just became very tenuous! :smile:

3 Likes

Figured this was the best place to post this. Alliance killed a 7* titan and I got a Tome of Tactics and a Mysterious Tonic in my rewards! I’ve never seen that before. I think I cried a little…

9 Likes

Nice! Congrats! 2 4* mats are always awesome!

Better than the kick to my face (with a tall boot) and a stab to my eye (with a scabbard) from a nature chest!

4 Likes

Today I was able to do well at Path of Valor. I leveled up all my old 3* projects left and right.

I’m glad I kept them. I’m still mad I saved 50 silver tokens for this POV though.

3 Likes

Recently I got a combo of 26. 26!! I looked at old threads and saw a few had higher combos, but watching that crazy cascade go on and on was a sight to behold!

6 Likes

I just got my own run of 26 straight yesterday.

Of course it was 26 straight summons using Epic Troop Tokens without getting a 4* troop, but still it was very unlikely at (0.9)^26 for roughly a 6.46% chance.

Wanted to clear them out, since they don’t take up roster space, and let me spend food.

4 Likes

Hi guys came across this page the other day but was busy and didn’t have time to publish this, about bragging I think I have the right to do after been attacked 14 times in war and they only killed Vela in my team :slightly_smiling_face: will ad the pictures of the whole war but my streak is on last 3 pictures, it was a field war and my team was, from left to right, Boldtusk, Vela, Rigard, Avelyn and Wu Kong, enjoy guys, would love to hear if anyone has had more hits, thanks Tony

3 Likes

Sorry Mods wanted to put in page of grabbing but made another page

That’s awesome!

LOL back when I first started my alliance, and we started doing wars… most of us were only about 2500-3500 TP back then… our opponents were usually mostly 3500-4000 or higher.

We had one guy in the alliance whose team was only like 3250.

Every. Single. War. Without fail. Maybe the big guys would take him out once or twice. But then later on the others would go after him. They’d score 5 points, 3 points, 0 points, 0 points, 1 point, 2 points, 0 points, 0 points, etc. This happened at least a dozen wars in a row! Every time, they’d clear out the rest of the board, then waste 10+ flags trying to take him out for a reset. And he wasn’t even our strongest defense! It was hilarious. :laughing:

4 Likes

thanks to @Muchacho for proposing and to @Guvnor for supporting, we 3 (and others) have been doing a vanilla-only (costumes allowed) class quest challenge! hopefully to encourage others (especially FTP) with mostly-vanilla rosters.

Using this post to collect all of them. Was indeed a nice change, and definitely a bit of a challenge for most classes!

Mysticism:

1. Used - Kiril, Sabina, normal Isarnia, normal Skittleskull, normal Sartana
  2. Benched - Proteus x2

Decimation:

1. Used - Isarnia, costume Caedmon, normal Joon, Kiril, Hu Tao
  2. Benched - Proteus x2, Sir Lancelot

Nature:

1. Used: normal Melendor, normal Caedmon, 3/70 Kadilen, costumed Sonya, normal Tiburtus
  2. Benched: Lepus, Seshat, Gregorion, Jack O’Hare, Triton, Gadeirus (wow, I’ve been lucky wiith Rangers!)

Justice

1. Used - costume Boldtusk, costume Tiburtus, Cyprian, normal Joon, normal Li Xiu
  2. Benched - Aegir, Aeron, Valeria, Rana

Shadows

1. Used - Marjana, Kelile, Scarlett, costumed Li Xiu, Sabina
  2. Benched - Inari, Margaret, Danzaburo

Strength

1. Used: Costumed Sartana, costumed Joon, Elena, Grimm, Boldtusk
  2. Benched: Sir Lancelot, Malosi 3/70

Fortitude

1. Used - normal Caedmon, Melendor, Boril and Rigard; costumed Skittleskull
  2. Benched - Lepus, Hansel, Lady Woolerton, Gadeirus

Serenity

1. Used - Chao, normal Tiburtus, costumed Tiburtus, costumed Boril, Cyprian
  2. Benched - Seshat, Gregorion, Aegir, Jack O’Hare, Triton

Survival

1. Used - Little John, costumed Li Xiu, Grimm, Marjana, Scarlett
  2. Benched - Inari, Margaret, Malosi, Danzaburo

Piety

1. Used - normal Joon, Li Xiu and Rigard; costumed Boldtusk and Skittleskull
  2. Benched - Valeria, Hansel, Aeron, Rana, Lady Woolerton
7 Likes

I completed the epic event for Pirates of Corellia. My first epic event cleared. I had to buy in twice (75 gems for 1st continue and 100 gems for 2nd continue for a total of 175 gems). I think the completion rewards were worth it since you only get 10 emblems for 175 gems in the shop sometimes. also the gloves which i needed.

8 Likes

Not a question, just chuffed with my score. Admittedly only 14 teams each and we still got hammered!

1 Like

Yeah, number of teams means a lot. In a thirty man war teams are only worth about 50 so a perfect war is about 300 points.

1 Like

Each team’s total defenses are worth roughly 1500 points each. So in a 1 v. 1 war? Entirely possible to score over 9000. 2 v. 2, a “perfect” (6 one shots) war is only going to be worth 6000 points. In a 3 v. 3, only 3000. Etc. etc.

My alliance is currently doing 9 v. 9s. Our top player (war MVP) has scored over 1000 points in the last two wars. Because he’s just that awesome (won’t mention his name, but he’s a regular poster on the forum). Me? Well I’m happy if I’m over 600ish. Actually, even if I only score 400 myself, I’m happy as long as my alliance wins.

In 30 v. 30 wars? Anything over 100 points is usually a good score. :+1:

It’s not really about personal numbers. All that matters is that your team gets more points than the other team. Doesn’t matter who gets them. Whether it’s 30 teammates getting 100 points each or one guy getting 3000 points. Only real objective is beating the opponent’s total. :wink:

3 Likes

I, on the other hand, am glad to score over 200. :laughing:

If you’re in a 30 member alliance, 200 is a solid score.

Average opponent in a 1 player war is worth 1500 points.
Average opponent in a 30 player war is worth 50 points.

It’s all relative.

Indeed. Which is why I’m glad to score over 200.
Because I usually fall far short of that! :laughing:

1 Like

Cookie Settings