Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

Congrats on your Evelyn and hope you enjoy Tarlak a lot @nevarmaor! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

nice! a great hero to get!

3 Likes

One more personal victory, I now have a three figure total for titan finishes :+1:

3 Likes

20000 raid wins. In about 3.5 years, so average of 15 wins a day or just enough to fill 2 chests as targeted :+1:

7 Likes

I finally managed to get one diamond of each colour at the same time. Admittedly, I didn’t work that hard to get it, but whenever I had multiple diamonds on the board, I was often tempted not to use them in hopes of getting all five.

I even have one bonus diamond. I’m not yet sure if I think that makes it better or worse :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats on completing the Thanos Challenge :+1:.

I have come close so many times, only to have a cascade trigger one of the four I made, which then sets off the other three and back to square one I go. And since I typically raid 3-2 this also tends to max the opponent’s mana without helping me out and I then lose :rofl:.

2 Likes

It is suitably ridiculous, but I’ve been trying to land a one point hit on a skip Titan for a while!

8 Likes

Nice! That’s not easy, had an ally mate who tried for a few months before finally making it

2 Likes

Just glad to reach this before it’s time to go. My Missions list. I will continue to play for as long as my cousin still plays but this was the last one on my bucket list.

I still would like to reach number 1 in raiding with a rainbow team again but that’s probably not possible any longer for me considering the heroes I now own.

4 Likes

the fact that you did it once is amazing! and so is completing all the missions.

glad you have cleared your bucket list :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was in 2018 :sweat_smile:

Started October 2017. Was p2w until January 2019 where I stopped paying. Mainly a lot of dinosaurs in my roster now. Got a reality check what it was doing to my bank account. Had one leveled Evelyn too.

2 Likes

New PR on a 10* green:

:beers:

11 Likes

Upped my diamond game. I was so focused on getting the 5th color – purple – that I didn’t realize poor Boril bit the dust!

8 Likes

New high cup total with this crew

5 Likes

wow! that’s an awesome cup count!!

2 Likes

Little personal victory for me on the POV raid challenge today, overpowered lb2? Meh.

8 Likes

niiiiiiiiiice going! 4*s rule!

1 Like

Yeah they do lol, perhaps @Kilted is onto something :grinning:

3 Likes

For the first time, I led my team in war points. Not bad for a hack!

7 Likes