Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

Congrats @sleepyhead and awesome shirt @Andrewbook

I got a new titan PR on a 10* purple:

Beat the previous record from a 9* in the first half of 2022. Been close lots of times prior.

:beers:

8 Likes

Nice accomplishment @Muchacho !!

2 Likes

<Whistling and cheering, loud and enthusiastic>

2 Likes

I´m fighting teeny tiny Titans right now, as I´m in my own teeny tiny Alliance, and that (and the board, and Wilbur, and G Falcon, and Scarlett, and Wilbur again, and Sir Lancelot (!) helped me achieve this :heart_eyes:

billede

It´s fun and relaxing to fight these, having a blast, actually, not getting oneshot by Titans anymore. So :partying_face: for that.

:smile:

13 Likes

Way to go, nice job! :heart_eyes:

that is awesome @Gwniver !! glad you are having fun!!

1 Like

Thank you very much :hugs: :bouquet:

1 Like

Filling my raidchest today I reached the second best rank and cupcount for me

Now going to sleep, when I awake I bet there are 400 cups missing :rofl:

Happy gaming

6 Likes

Update:
It were just a few more …

Normally my defense holds me above 2700 cups, but I think a few people wanted revenge…:rofl:
Happy gaming

6 Likes

congrats, you’ve been a busy raider :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks, needed food for troop leveling.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Have fun up there, congratulations! :piñata:

For the longest time, my most powerful hero was Richard (with costume and LB).

But now it’s Nyx. It feels a bit odd , in a nice way, that it’s not a “vanilla++” hero anymore :slight_smile:

edit: I know hero power does not mean a lot, but it does feel good to have such a “premium” hero in my roster!

9 Likes

I killed a titan with one flag. :rofl:

10 Likes

whohooo! nice 110k hit! :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: one of the perks of hitting smaller titans :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice, do you take a vacation from top100 play in a one player alliance, or are you mercing?

Happy gaming
P. S. 7DU looks for 2 permanent players, interrested?

2 Likes

I managed to get a screen with all five colors of diamonds once.

2 Likes

My latest small personal victory was getting Evelyn from HA10. This was after using all my gems and challenge coins in the last Challenge Festival (for about 50 pulls overall) and getting 49 3* dupes and one new Cheshire Cat. I was REALLY hoping to get the HOTM R&N to finally have a decent red hitter. Oh well … at least my blue titan scores will go up some when Evelyn replaces Almur … eventually. I did reach 100 for a Fated draw of Tarlak. The reds on offer there didn’t impress me, and I can finally reduce the RNG from Wu Kong.

5 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Gimliv! :smile:

I was out mercing. Thank you for kind offer! Fingers crossed for your alliance to find two perm players soon!

2 Likes