Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

I finally got around to troops and got my first mana troop to 17:

Seshat will be happy she doesn’t have to wait around to Malicna to get one more tile now. :+1:

:beers:

7 Likes

Sweet! Good job reaching that milestone!

3 Likes

Not sure if this is actually a brag, or a oopsy, I mucked up.

I got a bit carried away😳

Although I haven’t been hitting many Titans lately because of interviews and application forms that require you to write a novel on the place before the interview, so hopefully they won’t be too mad at me!

5 Likes

nice hit! and I can super relate re “write a novel before interviewing to show you really really really really want us” lol. one of my worst, had half a dozen essays, an online test, and 3 rounds of interviews before finally ghosting me :rofl: good luck with the job hunt @Dragongirl13 !

1 Like

Got another 200k+ Titan hit :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@sleepyhead, Blimey!

I couldn’t cope with that! I have problems typing lots of stuff as it is because of pain in a dodgy shoulder.
It’s usually something like a 2000 word personal statement, or several questions where you write mini essays.
But thanks!

Sent using Zoho Mail

2 Likes

I just seen the thread and thought, why not, pop in here and just say how amazing i am :innocent: proper top bloke​:muscle: a real bobby dazzler​:boom: the kind of guy you take home to your mother :heart:and all blokes make they’re best man at they’re wedding, :facepunch::couple:unfortunately my e&p game sucks hard​:-1:… atm!! But one day i will be the best in the world :earth_americas: :relieved: :rofl: peace and love :v:

2 Likes

Not really an accomplishment as much as good RNG, but I can’t put it in the MV thread because it was from other loot:

Another tome. I only ever get this kind, as far as I am aware any other kind is simply a myth, but I will take it.

Tomes all around if it were up to me. It’s not though, sorry.

8 Likes

Trying to find somewhere to post but. I think i revenged @Cheds earlier took 2 atrempts to defeat his def team.

2 Likes

You did indeed! Apologies I didn’t post something, I was filling a chest and paying very little attention to the names…just hunting for Green heroes.

1 Like

You can use this thread

1 Like

Kind of a milestone. I have maxed all 5’s on my roster, including costumes, with the exception of:

• Thorne stuck at 3:70 for scopes
  • 9 dupes in reserve for SE

Kind of nice on one hand when deciding leveling that 5’s are just done. Focusing on 3’s and 4’s also goes faster, so should see good progress. :+1:

On the other hand the games RNG has been so cruel I have caught up to it. :-1:

3 Likes

bittersweet victory @Muchacho , now I’m torn between wishing you good summons luck, and then ruining your victory by giving you more 5* to work on!

maybe I should wish you more good 4* instead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My biggest accomplishment yet in this game!

8 Likes

lookit those pretty colored diamonds! :wink:

1 Like

On the forum you obviously have more results and rewards than in the game itself … but I still remember those moments when I could not get the last emblems in the 3-stage emblem quest … that is, I did not have enough heroes to complete this task. but in terms of strength there you need to assemble, well, at least a team of 4s…and with 3s there is practically 0 chance … although …

Shout out to my alliance mates on the forum: @Gartenerbsen @Sorvina @Igmuhota @Fledger @Axiom4 @ValiantFrog2202

We took down our first 12* titan today and it was a rare tiger no less!

Congrats all!

15 Likes

congrats all wooot woot!

2 Likes

Congrats indeed! Pretty sweet seeing that change on my profile screen!

Cheers to the WhatTheWhat crew! :beers:

1 Like

Nice work, together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like