Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

congrats on getting Mist! i use mine all the time. i know how much you like mana control. the SS def down is very very good too. great hero.

that other one, squidbeard or whatever, yeah, he’s ok too i guess.

2 Likes

I have never liked or had done very well at raiding . I was only there for a microsecond as I was knocked back down to 102nd quickly and subsequently a whole lot further but, for a brief moment…

7 Likes

Nicely done, made all the more impressive because you hate raising :slight_smile: and it counts even if only for a second :slight_smile:

Should I brag that the Ludwig I spent 15 souls on is still at 1-1 because I am busy maxing two costumes for Domitia?

1 Like

Got another 200k+ hit :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congrats indeed! I love it when 3* heros can shine :trophy:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @Sarah2 :slight_smile: yes to unsung 3*!

2 Likes

Today I maxed (4/80) and LB my first 5* with two costumes!
I had C. Domitia for a long time, but last CC I got her 2nd costume and today I finished it and I LB her. Still I need a lot of feeders to bring her to 85 level.

11 Likes

This is what I am working towards. Domi has been a mainstay in my raid attacks without a costume for years, I can’t wait to see how she rocks the Undead Sniper look.

Congrats on the costumes.

1 Like

I am also currently maxing Bertulf – can’t wait to try him instead of Wu Kong.

1 Like

Good substitution :wink:

Lately I have been thinking anyone short of Ranvir is a good substitution :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know you say that as a joke, but Wu and Ranvir are my only boosters. My scores went up switching to Ranvir and the Mythic Titan teams with Ranvir score higher than the Wi teams.

I also got Edelaide recently. The game says I can have all the booster I want as long as they miss ….

:beers:

1 Like

Me happy

5 Likes

Wow, well done!!! That’s great!

1 Like

Tx.

Fd also top 100 again :smile: that’s of course group effort

1 Like

For years now my Titan team is Wu / Wilbur / 3 strong colour heroes (usu a healer, a def down preferably elemental, a hard hitter). Would really love to try changing it up. Some days it’s miss miss miss.

1 Like

Congrats! And I think I just took some cups from you :rofl:

All good I get it. I don’t know E&P titan like without misses 4+ years in :laughing:.

I think if I got a different booster my brain wouldn’t be able to wrap my head around tiles not missing

:beers:

1 Like

my greatest small personal victory up to now is that i played all s5 stages so far - normal and hard - in automode. :heart_eyes: