Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

sweet! that’s a great accomplishment @Muchacho !!!

1 Like

awesome work @SamMe !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Finally, after almost 3 years of playing lol

6 Likes

@sleepyhead Finishing that mission is an accomplishment, but look at that almost empty list of missions! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are all up to date. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

thank you @SamMe ! :slight_smile: I can be obsessive, haha. When I have to farm (e.g. for monster chests), I don’t farm smart (i.e. most monsters for cheapest world energy…), I look at what missions are still open and spend a few energy there :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t even use those avatars… I just like crossing things off the to do list!

1 Like

I finally earned this one:

I went through longs streaks of not raiding so it took much longer than it should have.

Congrats @sleepyhead on the titan! I just checked my count: 22 more titans. 30 gems doesn’t seem like enough …

:beers:

3 Likes

congrats @Muchacho , what a great milestone!! (and also that’s done, so if you want you can completely forget about raiding lol)

ugh yeah tell me about it, 500 Titans with all the blood, sweat, tears and battle items that go into it lol. on one hand, it’s a milestone that most regular players will eventually reach as a matter of course… on the other hand, 30 gems for 500 titan kills is just… yeah. :slight_smile: but those 22 titans will come soon enough!

2 Likes

Had a ridiculously good board with this team, and set a new Titan damage score :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice new titan PB @sleepyhead! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @SamMe !! And thank you for being such a ray of sunshine :slight_smile: so uplifting!

1 Like

Cookie Settings