Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

… and Domitia and her costume make my 20th ascended 5*!

had 12 tabards, decided to go with her - I get another sniper who can also cleanse or dispel :slight_smile: will be great for my 2nd mono Purple war team. with Domitia ascended, I will be able to field two almost identically strong Purple mono teams

Finally, 2nd Marjana and costume make 21 :wink:

Oh, and I ate 4th Richard and 2nd Elkanen… too many dupes, not enough space.

New tally:

19 + 2 = 21 ascended 5 s. 41 total 5 s, 27 of them unique. (16 vanilla, 1 Atlantis, 4 Seasonal, 6 HOTM, still zero Valhalla or Challenge Event).

• Ascended: Inari, Margaret, Lepus, Seshat, Marjana w/ costume, Joon w/ costume, Aeron, Aegir, Gregorion, Rana, Elena, Isarnia, Sartana w/ costume, Malosi, Azlar, Francine, 2nd Sartana w/ costume, Richard w/ costume, Santa Claus, Domitia w/ costume, 2nd Marjana w/ costume
  • Parked at 3/70 or lower: Leonidas, Kadilen, Elkanen, Justice, Horghall, Obakan, Magni, Khagan, dupes of Santa Claus + Elena + Kadilen + Isarnia + Domitia + Magni, triples of Richard, quadruplets (!) of Joon
  • Sartana, Joon, Richard, Marjana and Domitia have costumes

The only missing vanillas are Lianna, Vivica, Thorne and Quintus.

4 Likes

My first 100k titan hit on a non-dark titan! Had an amazing board. :heart_eyes:

Achieved with this team:

4 Likes

How does that work? I have 2 Mists but none of that fancy stuff you have. I just came to brag about pulling a Ninja troop on the 4th ETT pull. They are weapons.

1 Like

i guess it’s just luck and RNG :frowning: sometimes more pulls means more luck, but not always…

1 Like

Well @TGW puts me to shame too. I spent about my first year here complaining about being cursed. Now the F2P rebellion seems attractive.

1 Like

First time in the Global Top 100! Of course, I got bumped off a few minutes later. :laughing:

2 Likes

Today I finished Atlantis in hard mode. :+1:
For stages I used this team:
Kiril +CB +15 - Boril +19 - Proteus +16 - Cyprian +19 - Sabina +20

For Ursena:
C. Boldtusk +19 - Carol +18 - Wilbur +18 - Sonya +20 - Kiril +CB +15

I’m glad I didn’t need legendary heroes. :blush:

5 Likes

Well i can brag about my first top1% 5* tournament without having to continue.
Really this week’s tourney was tailored around my poor roster as i have 9 5* if i remove the 3 greens.
So i went with only 3 loses using 4 yellow 1 purple all the way beating 4750-4800 defences in last day.
And i didn’t know if i’ll finish top 1% my poor def was C attacked couple times on first 2 days only.
Entered day 5 with 2 loss only and 3rd one shortly after 2nd attack so i had to win all 3 that were left and i did so here I am bragging about it, have video, might post screens. Up to you if you believe or not. It’s a braggin thread!!!

2 Likes

Oh wow. That’s great. Congrats! I’m still working my way through Atlantis in normal mode (I’m waiting for the upcoming Atlantis Rises event to start plugging away at the levels again). I have all the same heroes that you used to play through the stages, except for Proteus.

3 Likes

congrats! quite an accomplishment @valourandvaliance . raiding up is always a rush :slight_smile:

congrats @Sorvina very impressive doing it without any 5*s, and your team was very well chosen

nice work @NikolayVKazakov and doing that in a 5* tournament is especially impressive!

3 Likes

Congrats @Sorvina ! That’s awesome. With Carol no less! If you read her thread people said she is junk, way to prove other wise! :+1:

:beers:

2 Likes

A team with two riposters is great. Many bosses hit all heroes and they kill themselves, even with Kiril’s defence up. If some bosses were still alive, then I used Proteus to get some time to charge my heroes again. Let me know what team you will use. :+1:

Really? :grin: Sometimes I think that I choose heroes quite randomly and other players would pick much better teams. Thank you!

I like her. I like that she is red and cuts mana. And she’s fast and her “gift” deals decent damage. I really wanted to have her because if this mana cut. :blush:

Now we’ll see how much S3 is more difficult.
Thank you!

2 Likes

oh yes, you did exactly perfectly well :slight_smile: two healers, one boosting defense, two boosting attack, one defense buffer + spirit linker who also reduces enemy defense; it was the perfect set up against a Titan-like boss. I mean, I tried 20+ times and only finally managed myself by combining attack debuff and defense buff in on team. but yours was very big on survivability, which led the way to a win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today made me smile :slight_smile: Lianna popped out of TC20, after a few months of not getting any new 5s! It’s a bit nicer when it’s completely unexpected… my last new 5 was costumed Marjana, two months ago. Before that, Santa Claus in December.

Oh, and I ascended and maxed a 2nd Joon too. My logic here: I am trying to build two good mono War teams per color. If I have 12 of a given color’s ascension mat, I will happily ascend a dupe or the most useful 3/70 5* available. I did that recently with dupes of Sartana and Marjana (have their costumes), plus Domitia (have her costume!) and Azlar… and a 2nd Joon is definitely worthy of being in that company.

As for Lianna, I will bring her to 3/70 and see where my roster stands then. Reason I’m doubting is, I have only 8 tonics so far; and Lianna would replace Gregorion as a faster sniper (my best Green mana troop is only level 14 with +9% mana, while Greg is +9 with a +2% mana node, so would need +1% more to get to the +12% breakpoint - if I’m right, the mana troop needs to be level 17). At the rate it takes to level troops, I think I would be able to max Lianna before getting 3 more levels on my troop… but let’s see!

I also gained another dupe Elena… and my roster space was becoming claustrophobic. I realized that even with Hero Academy 10, I would: a) likely get a lot of dupes back from retraining anyway; b) I would probably get more dupes before even reaching HA10 (HA currently level 6, advanced iron storages maxed but advanced food storages only levels 10, 6 and 4, and a 4th normal at level 20 - so still some time to go before getting HA 10 ready…)

So I ruthlessly fed away the ff. dupes: 2x Elena, 1x Kadilen, 1x Magni (the first isn’t even ascended yet, and I already have Lepius as sniper 1, so only need 1 more sniper…), 1x Isarnia… and my 4th Joon. I still have 2 dupe Richards, 1 dupe Joon, and 1 dupe Domitia that can be HA10 food (dupe Domitia I am iffy on, I do have her costume, but I also already have 2x Purple mono teams for War - the only color where I have two teams of almost identical strength!)**

For reference: each has one healer/cleanser, mana block, defense debuff, two snipers, one dispel

Team 1: Proteus +19, Tiburtus costume bonus +19, Rigard-costume +19, Seshat +14, Sartana-costume +7

Team 2: Proteus +19, Tiburtus costume bonus +6, Rigard-costume +14, Sartana-costume +7, Domitia costume bonus +4

Anyway!

New tally:

22 ascended 5 s + 14 un-maxed = 36 total 5 s, 28 of them unique not counting costumes. (17 vanilla, 1 Atlantis, 4 Seasonal, 6 HOTM, still zero Valhalla / Challenge Event / Ninja / Myztero).

• Ascended: Inari, Margaret, Lepus, Seshat, Marjana w/ costume, Joon w/ costume, Aeron, Aegir, Gregorion, Rana, Elena, Isarnia, Sartana w/ costume, Malosi, Azlar, Francine, 2nd Sartana w/ costume, Richard w/ costume, Santa Claus, Domitia w/ costume, 2nd Marjana w/ costume, 2nd Joon w/ costume
  • Parked at 3/70 or lower: Leonidas, Kadilen, Elkanen, Justice, Horghall, Obakan, Magni, Khagan, Lianna, dupes of Santa Claus + Domitia, triplet of Joon, and dupe + triple of Richard

Only 3 missing vanillas left - Vivica, Thorne and Quintus.

3 Likes

Best looking Thanos challenge during Valhalla. That gnome is in for a world of hurt at the snap of my fingers.

3 Likes

Because of the low summoning odds (just did 10-pull in Valhalla, got only one vanilla 4* and the rest were 3s!), I’ve decided to ascend a new 5 once I get 9-10 of their element-specific mat (and if the 5* is a decent choice who will add to my roster).

So I just ascended Lianna, Magni and Khagan…

Sadly, no new 5*s to report.

Anyway!

New tally:

25 ascended 5 s + 11 un-maxed = 36 total 5 s, 28 of them unique not counting costumes. (17 vanilla, 1 Atlantis, 4 Seasonal, 6 HOTM, still zero Valhalla / Challenge Event / Ninja / Myztero).

• Ascended: Inari, Margaret, Lepus, Seshat, Marjana w/ costume, Joon w/ costume, Aeron, Aegir, Gregorion, Rana, Elena, Isarnia, Sartana w/ costume, Malosi, Azlar, Francine, 2nd Sartana w/ costume, Richard w/ costume, Santa Claus, Domitia w/ costume, 2nd Marjana w/ costume, 2nd Joon w/ costume, Lianna, Magni, Khagan
  • Parked at 3/70 or lower: Leonidas, Kadilen, Elkanen, Justice, Horghall, Obakan, dupes of Santa Claus + Domitia, triplet of Joon, and dupe + triple of Richard

Only 3 missing vanillas left - Vivica, Thorne and Quintus.

2 Likes

Congratulations on that for sure! I am still way behind you in terms of maxed 5s (I think I have 12 currently?). I hope to get up to your level some day though. You are an inspiration to us lowbies on the team! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can brag I recently got a set of Mystic Rings from a raid chest.

If only I had Tomes …

2 Likes

If only trading were a thing. I have a few spare tomes I’m not currently using, just as I’m sure you have spare something that I might need that you’re not currently using.

But that’s a completely different discussion that has already been shut down with a big fat NO, NOT EVER GONNA HAPPEN, SO STOP ASKING ABOUT IT. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

thank you! I wish I could say for sure how I get all these mats… I think it’s a combination of just filling as many chests as possible, always aiming for PoV 48th tier, and completing all the rare quests that come by.

Mystic Vision and Titans help too :slight_smile:

2 Likes