Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

5 days apart. See you next try :wink:

3 Likes

decided to try raiding up myself… made it to Rank 9, and for a brief moment held 3002 cups!

5 Likes

@sleepyhead Congrats on both global #9 and 3k cups!!

2 Likes

thank you, @SamMe! before trying for it, I didn’t think it was possible!

2 Likes

Congrats! I often raid & sleep, when I am too tired to stay awake, the results are rarely impressive.

2 Likes

I finally broke the 100K titan barrier today, now at 123397, and there was no change of team or anything, just a really nice 15 or 16 cascade at the end when it was set up well.

5 Likes

congrats @Zteev that must have been an amazing Titan battle, tiles just flying everywhere

and thank you! usually i also raid carelessly but i was unusually focused last night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

13 days apart. See you next try :wink:

1 Like

I’m super sweet. :rofl:

6 Likes

Look who I took out recently:

2 Likes

… and shortly after being accepted into a top 200 alliance, I went on a nice raid streak to fill a hero chest and top the alliance ranking.

5 Likes

Alchemy Lab going to level 10 now. Finally will be good to have an alternate route of ascension materials.

My significant other has started playing, so I’m now giving advice to someone who doesn’t always take it well.

2 Likes

Oooh, good luck with that… :laughing:

Just kidding! I got my girlfriend into the game about a month or two after I started. I taught her most of what she knows about the game, though sometimes she just wants to figure things out for herself. Either way, she has done an amazing job progressing, and we have fun together. I probably would’ve quit a long time ago if she wasn’t playing too.

2 Likes

… and she is amazing and pleasant and nice, and I value her gaming advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is an absolute sweetheart. And she is very good at the game! But she gets anxious and self conscious sometimes.

She used to war with me. She was good. Like damn good. We used to tag team. She would mop up all the ones I had trouble with, and I would mop up the ones she wasn’t able to finish. Our teams both complimented each other.

It’s funny that she opted out of wars because she thought they were too stressful. But she still does raid tournaments. I opted out of raid tournaments because I didn’t care for them, but I still enjoy wars.

EDIT: and also, for the record, if/when the “being able to attack other alliance teammates” thing becomes an option, she has kindly requested that nobody attack her. So, out of common courtesy, I ask all members to respect her wishes and leave her defense team untouched.

1 Like

Definitely! And I get it, for some of us just the thought of being attacked is stressful… bad enough if strangers do it, worse if alliance-mates do.

1 Like

When/if that feature ever does go live, I give you all green light to attack my teams all you want. I will actually compile a list of members who are open to attacks and helpful advice on team composition vs. those who aren’t.

Won’t be too hard to tell the difference. I’ve already informed my original teammates about this possible feature. All the ones who have opted in to wars are :+1: fair game. Most of the ones who don’t war would prefer not to be raided.

Works out perfectly, as really the only defense teams we should be focusing on are our fellow war mates anyway.

For starter list: you are all free to raid the following members

The Grey Wolf
Captain Jack Daniels
Wolfman Jack
Graymang
Man’O’War
Imhotep
Toz
DaveyJones

will all be fair game once the friendly raids go live.

1 Like

I just pulled Reuben in the Costume Portal. Last Month I pulled Glenda in the Costume Portal (two in a row!). Earlier this year I pulled Malosi in the Costume Portal.

All this after going two for 26 for HOTM before Malosi.

I think I like the Costume Portal :rofl:

3 Likes

Costume portal has given me a couple of HotMs. It is one of my favorites.

It was not kind to me this month, but that’s okay. I still think it’s one of the better portals overall.

3 Likes

@nevarmaor congrats! your non-vanilla luck is turning around :slight_smile:
@TGW count me in, opt me in too please - it will help test my defense AND help the others practice!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings