Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

good call! I would have done the same. Leo is solid, but Malosi’s very fast mana and special make him key against a lot of dangerous heroes!

And that’s a pretty solid set of 5*s. Well, except for poor Obakan.

1 Like

Yeah, I can understand why Obi always looks pissed off. I would be too if my creator had given me such an underwhelming special skill.

I mean, he’s not totally useless… just… seems like he should be a 4* hero, not a 5*.

OMG I just broke 120k on an 8* Titan, the board was insanely good and I had Isarnia and Wu specials active the whole time

4 Likes

Dammit! I can’t decide whether to curse you or hug you! :laughing::hugs::beers:

That was freaking awesome!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

maybe both? :stuck_out_tongue: i’m still in a mild state of disbelief!

keep hitting Titans, RNG will give you an unexpected gift one day and then you will probably fall out of your chair lol

I almost did!

1 Like

I’d probably pass out in shock LOL. Nearly did when I got that 99k hit.

1 Like

I started this game in June, so when Sand Empire event happened I had maybe one 3* and a couple 2s that for some unfathomable reason I had thrown emblems at. I couldn’t even make it past 10 easy! I sailed through easy on Marlovia (even let my 5 year old play some rounds) and I’m cruising through Normal no problem (except for flags, but there’s time). I see that as a HUGE improvement and difference. Plus I’m now power leveling for my first 5 to make the grid.

5 Likes

Would it make you feel better if I told you that I see a 99730 in that spot you’ve circled.

Also have never beaten a 9* titan, nor gotten to that level of trophies.

1 Like

that’s great, you’re making good progress in 5 months! Congrats, and keep at it!

1 Like

That depends…

If you told me that you just started playing a couple months ago, I’d be very discouraged. :laughing:

Otherwise? I’d like to share condolences with you! :beers:

2 Likes

I accept the sharing of condolences!

2 Likes

My another personal victory: I finished all levels of Morlovia event. I didn’t know that I can do that without 5* heroes. My team was:
Screenshot_20201103-085452

From time to time I had to use small mana potions and in last stages of advance and legendary difficulties I used bombs/axes and dragon attacks/time stops. I am very happy and I am also thinking about Christmas event. :blush: Christmas bosses are minion-makers so maybe I should start working on my Gobbler?

6 Likes

Another try 20 days apart. See you next try :blush::innocent:

5 Likes

wow! that is an amazing accomplishment. congratulations!

2 Likes

I finally broke 3000 trophies last night and made it up to #6 on the board.

6 Likes

New titan record. Did this against a green 9*. It was surprising because normally my purple titan team is are record breakers:

:beers:

6 Likes

Congrats!

Though also… confirmation that you found yourself another alliance. :slightly_frowning_face:

All good. I will try not to take it personally. :laughing:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t. I stopped in with some people I knew from way back when I first started to fill may titan chest and say hello because it had been a while. It happened to be in time to try one of these new fancy wars with special rules, so I hung around for it. I am a visitor.

EDIT: To clarify I have been in 4 alliances and know people in RL who play, so I do hop around. I will be back to the :ghost: :ship: eventually. Making S3 progress!

1 Like

Congrats @Sorvina!

You may also be interested to know about this:

and some other people who did Morlovia with 4’s:

I am always looking for fellow players to tinker and not use 5 HotMs with :wink:. Congrats again!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings