Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

New PR on a purple 9*:

Just before this was a 9* rare blue titan. I was trying new teams and during one fight had such a bad board I scored 5k damage. I survived for all 90 seconds but only did 5k damage! :laughing: Hopefully this makes up for that.

:beers:

7 Likes

that’s a great score, well done!

4 Likes

Damn! I wish I has a yellow team that was that formidable. Cheers Muchacho!

4 Likes

Took more than a month to finish this mission.

5 Likes

Just got this titan hit. My previous best was half that. It was a purple titan and I have no yellow general def down leveled yet, just EDD. I am stunned! (So was the titan. A lot. :joy:).

8 Likes

6 Likes

that is an awesome hit, congrats @BlueHair !!

2 Likes

Thank you, @sleepyhead!

2 Likes

I just topped 100k again on a 10* purple. Here is my purple titan posse:

It did have Leo +20, but Griffin a really impressive 4*.

4 Likes

Shocking! I’ve had Griffin a long time and never warmed up to him. Where is he used most?

2 Likes

Here my 4* yellow stud:

He is used when I need yellow firepower. My yellow roster for a long time was primarily support heroes, so just “blowing someone away” was virtually impossible although sometimes necessary. That’s why Leo was essentially a sniper for me for a long time. Not that Leo can’t hit hard, but he is also average. Sometimes I would want to drop one heroes mana and kill another, so I would be put in a pickle with Leo. Griffin is fast and hits harder after firing once via his passive, so he can certainly hurt.

I also emblemed and LB’d Wu Kong on the costume path so I had a decent yellow AoE hitter.

Our rosters are almost certainly different, so Griffin may very well not be worth a second look for everyone. Use what you got though, so he is getting it done for me currently. :+1:

5 Likes

Great explanation pal. It’s got my mind working with a Yellow 4 star stack with him Jackal and Mist. The more I see Cyprian as a tank, the more I like this idea.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Sounds awesome.

I went A path on that pic.

See this craziness?

He has more HP than a lot of my 5’s and he’s an S1 4*! :laughing:

2 Likes

So true. And in 4 star tournaments, she’s been rather consistent.

Always great kicking around ideas with fellow fanatics!

3 Likes

Stop in the F2P Rebellion for nerding out. Most people there aren’t F2Ps anyway. If you’re not a jerk there isn’t a problem. :+1:

3 Likes

nice stats! ah, Griffin, the one hero I want from Underwild the most. (well, the one 3* / 4* I want most, considering I never wish for 5*s as they are so hard to get!)

1 Like

What’s funny is I have yet to play a single S4 stage! :laughing:

I got him from Black Friday. I have also made 2 or 3 summons on S4 from free coins, but got all S1 stuff.

I might as well brag about this …

The last Challenge Event I had managed to save enough gems for a 10-pull.

Out of the 10 I got 8 new heroes

5*: Finley – Marie Therese – Lady Of The Lake
4*: Peters – Hansel
3*: Treevil – Sally – Guardian Lemur

(and a couple dupes, Bat and Vodnik)

Gotta love portals with no S1 heroes.

I am just as excited about Hansel and Treevil as Finley!

And I have doubled my number of 5* healers.

6 Likes

Wowza! Congrats on your C-Finley, C-Marie Therese and C-LotL @nevarmaor! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

:star_struck: for you!

1 Like

I have FINALLY pulled Caedmon, after 3 and a half years of playing this game! I’m exalted! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes