Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

LOL I just got it. Decisions, decisions.

2 Likes

Checked how our war is going, saw my fave spider girl on my defence lives on a silver of hp. I bet it must be aggravating (like 1% aggravating perhaps) for enemy alliance to now decide to waste a flag to flip the board or not :wink:

4 Likes

First time in the top 10 global! Did not last long at all :joy: but it was actually fun raiding for once!

4 Likes

Nice cups, and congrats on raiding into the global top 10, kokeith711! :+1::star_struck:

1 Like

After 3-1/2 years of playing I am now at level 70! I honestly wasn’t expecting to last that long :laughing: another 3-1/2 and I’ll get to 100 :rofl:

4 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :yum:

5 Likes

Congratulation…
Got only s Gramps and a Kashhrek today…

2 Likes

that’s awesome and impressive! (also, nice defense team… I would hate to fight that)

2 Likes

Dream comes true! HA9 delivers two weeks in a row! Finally assembled my first rainbow mana troops! Super happy

9 Likes

Today was a good day!

6 Likes

I don’t think this is bragging in the traditional sense and I definitely don’t mean it to become a post about board probability but this was the best place I figured I could post this….
So I guess I’m bragging on having the worst starting board ever?

11 Likes

After a 2 month drought of 4* mats from 14* TitaNs … this came last week ! :rofl:

6 Likes

I have had a decent couple of days.

Titan (not even chest):

Raid chest:

Monster chest:

9 Likes

First win against a 5kplus team

9 Likes

And with three 4* nevertheless, great job!

2 Likes

Thanks. 4 stars still make up the backbone to lots of my main teams I use, I don’t think there is any attack I use on a regular basis that doesn’t contain at least one.

2 Likes

wow! very well done! excellent team selection, too!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

New PR on either an 8* or 9* (I forgot, it’s from a few days ago):

:beers:

7 Likes

Same here, from 2 days ago. These LB teams don’t seem to be much different from regular non LB ones on defense.

3 Likes