Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

I only spent the gems because I read on here that you can sometimes get reset emblems from completing the last stage on the emblem trials. I can usually only finish the first two. Occasionally I finish all 3 and I just get a trainer hero. I’m really going to need some reset emblems soon though… so I took a risk. Luckily it paid off.

I guess it was probably worth it? I’m assuming it would have cost me more than 75 gems to buy the emblems directly.

2 Likes

yeah I would say 75 gems is worth that! also, reset emblem gives you 100% of emblems used back I think, so you save on that too.

No regrets. If you hadn’t “wasted” the gems on the reset you would have got 1/4 of a feeder with them :rofl:

1 Like

Yep, that’s why I wanted it. I’ve got a couple of heroes near completion and they’re going to need emblems… meanwhile I have a couple of other mostly benched heroes who are hoarding emblems that aren’t being put to much use…

Aww but I really wanted another Dawa :frowning_face:

:laughing:

Yep, yep. You are 100% correct. A guaranteed item that I know I’ll be able to put to good use definitely beats 25% of a feeder any day.

1 Like

I’m currently at 23 resets. I’m hoarding them. Only ever used one, because I realized I’d used the completely wrong path for my Marjana.

Also, resets are a good reason for hoarding food in TC20. Emblems use a lot of food (and iron, now if there was a way to hoard that …)

1 Like

Here’s the thread:

2 Likes

Completed PoV to tier 50. My goal was 48, but ended up at 50 when Tourney fights went easier than planned. Can even skip some of the last few dailies.

Happy that I can now get the free AM reliably now.

3 Likes

Congrats, got to 49 for the first time on the POV, but I didn’t push for 50 as I didn’t care about the avatar.

I finally finished S1 and my team of Hansel, Rigard-C, Boril, Boldtusk, Sonya has kept me in Platinum for two nights in a row. I just got into platinum for the first time this week. I thought I would be cup dropping like crazy over night.

9 Likes

Wow!! Lots of milestones. Awesome to hear. Keep up the grind :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love the positivity in this thread.

5 Likes

After playing (F2P) since September 2018, I had never been able to pull a legendary green. Then, during my Sand Empire summons on July 8, out pops Horghall. Don’t care about his lousy reputation; I’m happy.

A couple of weeks later, sitting at a Sonic Drive-In, think to check my TC20, and LIANNA!

But we’re not done. Tonight, I go back to ye olde TC20, and who should pop up but Kaidlen! So, after over a year and a half with no green legendaries, I got three of the four classics in a span of less than a month. RNG gonna RNG.

11 Likes

Well done! Definitely Lianna first though. After 2.5 years my f2p alt still doesn’t have her

4 Likes

Zero question about that. So many places I can use her. Got plenty of tonics, and Chao’s hold on the ranger emblems he has just became very tenuous! :smile:

3 Likes

Figured this was the best place to post this. Alliance killed a 7* titan and I got a Tome of Tactics and a Mysterious Tonic in my rewards! I’ve never seen that before. I think I cried a little…

9 Likes

Nice! Congrats! 2 4* mats are always awesome!

Better than the kick to my face (with a tall boot) and a stab to my eye (with a scabbard) from a nature chest!

4 Likes

Today I was able to do well at Path of Valor. I leveled up all my old 3* projects left and right.

I’m glad I kept them. I’m still mad I saved 50 silver tokens for this POV though.

3 Likes

Recently I got a combo of 26. 26!! I looked at old threads and saw a few had higher combos, but watching that crazy cascade go on and on was a sight to behold!

6 Likes

I just got my own run of 26 straight yesterday.

Of course it was 26 straight summons using Epic Troop Tokens without getting a 4* troop, but still it was very unlikely at (0.9)^26 for roughly a 6.46% chance.

Wanted to clear them out, since they don’t take up roster space, and let me spend food.

4 Likes

Hi guys came across this page the other day but was busy and didn’t have time to publish this, about bragging I think I have the right to do after been attacked 14 times in war and they only killed Vela in my team :slightly_smiling_face: will ad the pictures of the whole war but my streak is on last 3 pictures, it was a field war and my team was, from left to right, Boldtusk, Vela, Rigard, Avelyn and Wu Kong, enjoy guys, would love to hear if anyone has had more hits, thanks Tony

3 Likes

Sorry Mods wanted to put in page of grabbing but made another page

Cookie Settings