Small Giant Coronavirus Gift (THANKS!) - Staff Response post#22 -> WE flask & bonus Rare Quest

Hi Small Giant Games;

In view of the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19) and the isolation that many players are subjected to we (the players) HUMBLY request a little something to soothe the psychological effects of Coronavirus.

Thanks in advance, Small Giant.

Original Text

Every company in the world makes a move to soothe the psychological effects of Coronavirus.
We expect the same from you.
If will make players happy and keep playing…
please,players, comment this topic to have more credibility.

26 Likes

I :heart: thread muting

18 Likes

SG staff are home working in line with their local health authority advice. I expect this will make it more difficult to arrange new content on top of the new Springdale event already scheduled.

16 Likes

A free offer would be nice, but it would disapeer in an instante. Could be something more durable in time, like Atlantis more sooner and for more days or more trials, more chapters in season 3…something like that.

2 Likes

Introduce a pandemic-themed event with heroes who offer health boost, ailment cleansing, ailment protection, immunity to damage and mana reduction… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 days until s3 opens, 16 days to springvale and 13 to AR 20 to challenge event…we have wars daily tasks RaidT… Trials, costumes

7 Likes

How about a gamewide stay at home order for all 5* heroes for two weeks? To soothe the “pain” one free 3* for everyone.

I’m only half kidding.

5 Likes

Honestly I like this game to be an escape, and do not need another reminder about this situation going on in the world right now, in the game especially. I’ve actually been somewhat bewildered at the number of organizations that felt the need to make some sort of coronavirus related statement… emails from office supply stores, autoparts stores, my credit card company, and tons more… It’s not necessary, it’s already everywhere you look (unless it’s about a change in services provided etc. but most are not).

Sorry for the small rant, it’s just my opinion.

26 Likes

Everybody likes freebies. But this looks like a speculation on a world wide disaster.

4 Likes

People are dying globally. Please give us more free pixels

*this is sarcasm if not abundantly clear *

30 Likes

entitlement at its best…

Greedy **********

5 Likes

16 Likes

With my wife at home most of the time now, she’s going to see how much time I REALLY spend on this game when she’s not around!

So a few loot tickets to speed up the farming wouldn’t go amiss! For the sake of marital harmony.

33 Likes

In a time of terrible tragedy, it’s nice to see humanity come together and aid each other. It would be great to see SG join this effort.

7 Likes

Most companies: here is something to help people in the turbulent times that will come.
Small Giant: there could be a problem. World recession is coming. What should we do?
Board decision: let’s make more money fast! Launch some expensive offers.

1 Like

I can’t even anymore…

They do not need to do anything.

Relax, play the game, and be excited if they do.

14 Likes

Thank you all for raising this important topic. We discussed this initiative together with the team here and have decided that indeed a small gesture is in order in these challenging and uncertain times. Please check your Inbox soon!

On behalf of the whole Small Giant team, I would like to share that our thoughts are with our entire Community! Let’s take care of each other. :heartpulse:

Best,
Petri

132 Likes

I will say Thank you even though I don’t agree with it being a necessity.

There are a lot more important things in life.

32 Likes

Agreed @King_Nothing. Though not a necessity I will thankfully accept the offer though.

10 Likes

I’m only glad for SG they are in the business that won’t get much affected by this situation, likely.

I really feel bad for all those hotels, restaurants, theme parks etc everything that was preparing to open for a high season and instead got completely closed. As a frequent user of these goods, I really hope they will survive somehow. They are the ones that really need support now. Yet, they contribute by offering free meals to health care workers, rooms for the quarantined etc. Real heroes. Frankly, as a player, I do not need to be supported. I stay in my cozy room, working remotely expecting my full pay in few weeks and only impacted by not being able to have fun outside with my friends and family in my free time…

13 Likes