Small Giant please slow down

This is a new event. They give free flasks for challenge events. There is no precedent for free flasks for alliance events.

For me I thought it was nice since this usually costs 100 gems.

4 Likes

For you it’s nice, perhaps if we did a poll we could see what everyone else thinks?

1 Like

Sure looks that way for this game. Revamp intensely in 2021. Grab all the money they can get. Get the third payout. Let this game run on its own steam, with a skeleton maintenance crew after third payout.

5 Likes

Soon this topic will reach,100 likes that means a good amount of people agree with what i feel about the game and the current situation of game…

2 Likes

You mean that big red button that signifies “pull the plug”? :rofl::joy:

Won’t happen for awhile yet. 3rd payout only in Q1 2022. After that… probably not immediately…

4 Likes

Go for it! I don’t claim to speak for anyone but myself but I know I’m going to be buying a ton of WE refills this Atlantis so it’s nice to save 20 gems when I can :man_shrugging:

Yup enough will buy those discounted flasks at 20% discount. It’s only 1 today though.

If SGG caps it at only 1 per offer per day, i wouldn’t be surprised cos offering more would (from their perspective) affect their “game economy”.

It would have been nice to offer more. Say 2 per day. 5 days = 10 flasks total.

Those who need can buy or just ignore the offer.

1 Like

Shh stick to the original post :shushing_face:

1 Like

Because it is business, money money money!

1 Like

Suffer from ‚summoning sickness‘ for the first time. Thought to myself: ‚cool heroes‘ and then thought ‚but they will be outclassed in two months anyway‘.

Will pass this portal altogether, but happy for those who won’t and for those who manage to get a few cool heroes.

Just enjoy the game ya‘all

6 Likes

Tons of new supercharged heros available and here I am continuously pulling Dawa and SG wants money from me?

2 Likes

Lol, sometimes literally. Thinking of the omega and costume quest on top of each other. They cannot even keep up themselves.

I am seconding to @Cheds in that I will simply keep on going at my own pace. I never pull in events, too expensive for my taste. Don’t think I’ll make an exception here.

3 Likes

The irony here is I scored 123k on lvl 10 Legendary with Wilbur, Falcon, C.Colen, Boldtusk and Khagan.

Not Costume Khagan. Regular S1 Khagan.

So they can release what they like but there’s always a use for the majority of heroes. Only C.Azlar really beats Khagan in events and even then only for a portion of the end boss fight. Once the health drops below 50% he’s not as good.

Don’t get me wrong, new shiny heroes are new and shiny but I honestly don’t believe they are must haves. Let the big whales be whales.

4 Likes

Yeah truth be told your right bud lol.

so SG lovers prepare for more vent threads about how greedy the games getting :crazy_face: get your come back speaches ready :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

2 Likes

No greater form of entertainment
Than reading whales who claim
they are guppies

The pace is harmful for rosters that aren’t growing in-step with these portals…
Saying otherwise… is just gross

If you don’t like how difficult the game has become. Accept your scraps from events, and lower your cups. Go fight where you belong.
That’s more honest at least

2 Likes

Releasing costume portal for S1 heroes was something they should have not done. Instead they should have just given access to S1 costumes for everyone by adding them to each portal to balance the game out. They could have then made one of these new OP hero portals to that slot.
Now they could fix this by adding costumes 100% to highest HA levels.

1 Like

necessary to reduce the rate of introduction of new heroes. Over the past few months, so many new characters have appeared that you have no time to remember what these characters are and what they are doing. And the heroes become obsolete without having time to get out. I just caught the Mages, costumes for Morlovia appeared, followed by a circus, almost immediately new heroes from the Abyss and then a batch of new Alliance heroes. We do not have time to play with them properly as new ones appear and it becomes not interesting to play. It’s more like a game: catch it, catch the next one! you don’t have time to play with them.

4 Likes

+1 to the request

You know things go fast when you can’t even recognize the heroes in some defenses, not to mention knowing their abilities.

3 Likes

SG swimming in it. they can’t wait till its Xmas.

1 Like

It’s gotten beyond ridiculous and it’s at the point where I laugh when I see a new group of releases. It seems every other couple weeks we get “____ FAMILY”, with walls of text specials, usually fast speed (and even if they’re slow/ average they come with some mana passive/ special), and a power rating creeping to 820 no emblems.

5 Likes