Small Giant please slow down

Do we really need costume for alfrike… I dont think so…She is best asset for VF war/tournaments… IMO nooo

I’m all seriousness try looking at it if you owned the company. Are you creating new content for the player base just so they have more to
Do or are you looking for a return on your investment? As much as we dislike the number of new hero’s they are adding new content for us. It’s up to you to spend what you like.

3 Likes

Thats the reason a whole amount of players lost intrest and some of them already left the game…

1 Like

Theur broken gears killing lot of players​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Their broken gears killing lot of players hahha…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That still sounds weak. I think they should also start her off with 20% mana like Hannah. Alfrike is a farm target in rush wars as is…

4 Likes

And here we go with a new quest and then a new event and a new quest and so on - no control whatsoever. All these changes makes me lose the interest for the game and quit. And I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way. In the end the only people who would continue playing this game will be the millionaires. What a pity.

3 Likes

They need to slow down, no one will “invest” in game if each 10 days there are 5 new heroes. They will just quit. SO STOP releasing new heroes or game will be dead. New quests, are fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow what a fresh take and new perspective!

5 Likes

yeah, i pulled card out so i cant pay for this kinda things.

2 Likes

Lately I have no idea where to start to be honest - starting to feel more like a job rather than a fun game.

9 Likes

Agree with you. More hero’s, power creeps, unnecessary nerf and no value to beta opinion. They are just doing what they want. I don’t know what is the use of chasing all new hero’s when we are not able to use them for sometime properly.

10 Likes

Llevo más de 4 años sin gastar un centavo cuesta mucho estar a la altura de aquellos que meten mucho money

2 Likes

I agree and they didn’t even give us a free energy flask which has happened at every single quest for the past few years. Merely only offering one at a reduced rate of 80 gems, a flask is a flask yes but it’s just another indication of the way this game is progressing downwards.

2 Likes

I would like it if SG could slow the pace slightly. Everything seems to happen one on top of the other. It’s too much for me personally and I can’t keep up.
It’s almost become like a new full time job. Today has been hectic in the game to say the very least

13 Likes

I think they just want to complete some kind of “transformation” of E&P this year, replace old events with new etc, and then completely ditch it next year, focusing on something else and not have to create any new content for this one for a longer while.

And as long as guys like this exist, they don’t even need to feel bad about the rest of the community complaining.

6 Likes

While this has basically the same format as the monthly challenge event, it’s a different thing and it’s not in the challenge event time slot. They gave the flask for the challenge event, as per usual…and I’m sure they will again next time.

5 Likes

In a way you are correct but this for me is another example of money grabbing when they offer a flask at 80 gems instead of giving one for free. It’s not a big deal to me but like I said it’s another reflection of the way this game has been going for the last 18 months or so.

3 Likes

SG should just do everyone a favour and press that delete button put everyone out of there misery.

2 Likes

This is in our opponents war defence.

You have to laugh. It was obtained and fully levelled and emblemed up in 30 minutes before the war started.

So whilst there’s always going to be some that dislike the pace there are plenty filling SGG pockets.

I’ll go my own pace tbh. I don’t really care what anyone else does.

9 Likes