Small Giant please slow down

Your statement is totally wrong. If SG removes your favourite chocolate and offers new tastes, then you will be right. Your 30+ years old chocolate is still on shelves!

If you come with a logical theory, i can continue response in civil way.

Iā€™m assuming you know how a counterexample works.
You make a statement, I give you one circumstance that proves it false, your statement is false.
So, statement:

Counterexample:

Hence your statement is false.
This mirrors exactly

You are always welcome to response in a civil way.

5 Likes

Sooooooooo back to the topic.

slow down SG we canā€™t keep up lol.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself. Some of us have no issue with the pace.

4 Likes

Even if you agree with the pace, slowing down could hopefully decrease bugs and issues like the last two Omega quests and POV order.

Iā€™d prefer quality before quantity.

I should add that even the new content for Circus and Villians could be considered buggy as several heroes on the two groups needed balance updates already.

New content this year:

Villains- required balance update
Season4- no major issues, some minor issues with deep lagoon stages counting on missions, lepiota ghosting.
Circus- required balance update
Omega quest- quest stacking and out of order
Slayers- input delays during event
Tower of magic- requires gems to play(i consider that a bug for a f2p game)
Alliance quest - no issues, some complaints about loot but thats just how SGG rolls

So you have 2 new content released this year out of 7 without issuesā€¦ I think an ask to slow down is reasonable.

9 Likes

Good for you bud :+1:. some of us want it to slow down as we are not happy with the pace.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine just donā€™t make it sound like you speak for everyone.

1 Like

Who took the jam out of your doughnut lol. What I say got nothing to do with you.

What I say is for the players that support this thread if you donā€™t like it move to a thread that best suits you.

6 Likes

Back to the topic again SG plz slow down lol.

4 Likes

Some doesnā€™t mean most. Youā€™re literally in the minority when it comes to this.

3 Likes

So because I donā€™t agree I have no right to express my view? Gotcha thanks :+1:

2 Likes

No, but you came in guns drawn as of they were actually speaking for everyone. Itā€™s a given that theyā€™re not speaking for everyone and they have every right to ask slow the pace just like you have the right to say youā€™re fine with the pace without resorting to passive aggressive child play.

3 Likes

Then people need to consider how they word things.

1 Like

What? Lol. You need a hobby brah.

Cheers

4 Likes

I have enough materials in my roster to defeat any strong defense teams out thereā€¦
Whenever i or anyof my alliance mates put an opinion or suggestions its not individual we discuss this on line discord and many other medias where majority of player happy to share yhere valuable opinion and deu respect we represent hereā€¦ So dont consider thisbis my so called problem according to ur so called thinking!

Reasons you mentioned is very goodā€¦ Even i tried to portray the things in terms of its pace some of them understood the point and some of them just wanna opposed or must say something coz if we are in forum we have to say somethingā€¦:grin:
But everybody views about game is necessary

3 Likes

Never has there been more truth said.

:wave: ā€œoh, hey! I have an opinion!ā€

Here, you are telling shop owner please donā€™t bring new varieties of chocolate; i already buy my favorite chocolate for more than 30 years.

And he replies, you are not the only customer of this shop, you can still buy your favourite chocolate; Iā€™m not removing thag from the list.

That means, if you want SG slow down then you donā€™t need to play new events. You can still play your favourite events.

3 Likes

Or they could just bring in chocolate that their old customers also like.

Look right I donā€™t give 2 F what you think or any one els that bums the game to the core if you got the time good for you but most of us hav a life outside of the game OK.

I Wake up feed kids take kids to school go to work get back make dinner. Also make time for me wife as Iā€™m sorry to say is more important than a mobile app game.

So for me yes SG plz slow down because they made it impossible to keep up with the constant back to back events, tournament, quests, Iā€™m behind season 4, war, mystic titan, pov and what ever els iv missed.

they turned the game into a choir its meant to be fun when you got a bit of time to spear not a job.

So seeing a thread about SG slowing down of course Iā€™m on borad because Iā€™m obviously not the only one that thinks the same. So come at me or others as much as you want itā€™s not going to change my views or opinions OK.

6 Likes