Small Giant please slow down

Suffer from ‚summoning sickness‘ for the first time. Thought to myself: ‚cool heroes‘ and then thought ‚but they will be outclassed in two months anyway‘.

Will pass this portal altogether, but happy for those who won’t and for those who manage to get a few cool heroes.

Just enjoy the game ya‘all

6 Likes

Tons of new supercharged heros available and here I am continuously pulling Dawa and SG wants money from me?

2 Likes

Lol, sometimes literally. Thinking of the omega and costume quest on top of each other. They cannot even keep up themselves.

I am seconding to @Cheds in that I will simply keep on going at my own pace. I never pull in events, too expensive for my taste. Don’t think I’ll make an exception here.

3 Likes

The irony here is I scored 123k on lvl 10 Legendary with Wilbur, Falcon, C.Colen, Boldtusk and Khagan.

Not Costume Khagan. Regular S1 Khagan.

So they can release what they like but there’s always a use for the majority of heroes. Only C.Azlar really beats Khagan in events and even then only for a portion of the end boss fight. Once the health drops below 50% he’s not as good.

Don’t get me wrong, new shiny heroes are new and shiny but I honestly don’t believe they are must haves. Let the big whales be whales.

4 Likes

Yeah truth be told your right bud lol.

so SG lovers prepare for more vent threads about how greedy the games getting :crazy_face: get your come back speaches ready :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

2 Likes

No greater form of entertainment
Than reading whales who claim
they are guppies

The pace is harmful for rosters that aren’t growing in-step with these portals…
Saying otherwise… is just gross

If you don’t like how difficult the game has become. Accept your scraps from events, and lower your cups. Go fight where you belong.
That’s more honest at least

2 Likes

Releasing costume portal for S1 heroes was something they should have not done. Instead they should have just given access to S1 costumes for everyone by adding them to each portal to balance the game out. They could have then made one of these new OP hero portals to that slot.
Now they could fix this by adding costumes 100% to highest HA levels.

1 Like

necessary to reduce the rate of introduction of new heroes. Over the past few months, so many new characters have appeared that you have no time to remember what these characters are and what they are doing. And the heroes become obsolete without having time to get out. I just caught the Mages, costumes for Morlovia appeared, followed by a circus, almost immediately new heroes from the Abyss and then a batch of new Alliance heroes. We do not have time to play with them properly as new ones appear and it becomes not interesting to play. It’s more like a game: catch it, catch the next one! you don’t have time to play with them.

4 Likes

+1 to the request

You know things go fast when you can’t even recognize the heroes in some defenses, not to mention knowing their abilities.

3 Likes

SG swimming in it. they can’t wait till its Xmas.

1 Like

It’s gotten beyond ridiculous and it’s at the point where I laugh when I see a new group of releases. It seems every other couple weeks we get “____ FAMILY”, with walls of text specials, usually fast speed (and even if they’re slow/ average they come with some mana passive/ special), and a power rating creeping to 820 no emblems.

5 Likes

Zynga’s financial situation isnt good, they lost about 20% of their stock market’s value this year
About Empire, active players are decreasing like crazy, they lost over 1 millions active players on 2021, thats huge, even if we dont know what’s the part of p2w among them

So SG is releasing everything they have like crazy, they just want to get as much money as possible from still active players before more and more players leaving this game

5 Likes

I stopped caring about their specials weeks ago. I just hammer them with tiles and pray to little baby RNGsus they die before I have to find out what their specials actually do. :smiley:

6 Likes

They are so dumb. Instead of “offers” they should really offer some thing. A 5* hero for every 20 or 30 pulls. Or be able to change heros for mats ou other heroes.

1 Like

Enough of us know this. That’s why we are astounded by their closed mindset.

If they just pamper us for the next 3 months at least, listen to us, they can still retain some fence-sitters and probably get enough to spend a wee bit more.

The revenue from volume can be very sizeable yah. If 500,000 players spend just uS$10 more per month (and this is definitely achievable), that’s us$5m in the bank yah.

So all they have to do is RESPECT and VALUE their players. This they have not done since this game became an epic blockbuster in 2019. Look where it got them.

It’s a shame really.

7 Likes

Sorry, this made me laugh. :rofl:

6 Likes

Problem is either this crazy pace and overall game quality: most of new heroes are just not fun to play, events look quite the same (besides playing for you alliance, this last one is nothing different from usual).

Looking backwards, there used to be big stars of the game (do I have to quote past reputation and appeal of Guinevere, Panther or Lianna?) that were part of its fascination. Right now nobody’s even becoming a legend, there’s no gossiping, not a ‘face’ for the game, nobody to actually chase and target in pulls.
Furthermore, lots of new heroes have dull specials (either type of shot and animation), they’re just effective due to stats (so won’t last longer than a month). Since S3, the sole fun heroes are to me the guys from Tower of Magic, all others are pretty forgettable. It’s a game, you play for fun and want graphics, otherwise it’s just algorithms on damage.

To me, it was funnier when Vivica and Richard were on teams, there’s not really any new content in what I see lately. I mean, if this is about to become both boring and overwhelming, for the first time I’m really starting to see some ending for my app.

4 Likes

As a ftp player I don’t see what the fuss is about. Players only need 36 heroes fo war so who cares if more options are made available. You can only use a limited number and a basic set of season 1 heroes supplemented by a few heroes gained with free tokens is plenty enough. the only issue with new introductions is that you have a wider range of potential opponents to get to know.
I’d like a better consistent quality of art. That’s my only gripe.

3 Likes

Have a look out there…Plenty care!

• Competitive players
  • Most spenders, them with foresight anyway
  • Anyone worried about fresh blood sticking around
  • Anyone tired of watching old friends become weary of the grind
  • Even some loafers care!

Not too many game loafers in the forum but… a few do run into the paywall and come here to this tarpit for a thrashing

A learning curve is all you could muster?
Really…

The pace has been commented on by lots of solid contributors.

This is a good egg!

Obviously…
Staff doesn’t care. And I certainly am not blaming them!! :money_mouth_face::+1:
But the pace of paywall upgrades and lack of QoL attention is getting more difficult to defend.
It really is gross…

And yes… there are so-called spies…
It’s no secret

But @Gerg is definitely not one.
Anyone working for SG would have more depth than just… a learning curve

3 Likes

You know you can be pretty insulting. Between your wars perhaps you can come and visit me at alliance UK Celts which would give you opportunity to apologise.

Rebock (other sporting goods manufacturers are available) last year manufactured more types of trainers than I could buy. It diddn’t bother me. My shoe rack only has space for 36 pairs and I’d already picked up 36 pairs for free.

I compete as competitively as I competitively can. So other people spend more money than you. Boo hoo hoo. Everyone either spends the same as me or a lot more.

So you think I’m a spy huh. Bit of a funny approach I’m taking don’t you think, advocating that people don’t spend?!!?

3 Likes