Small Giant please slow down

So now you are more happy to fight even more powerfull heros with same situation…just to avoid one problem you wanna focus on another problem so previous one looks small, Sounds weired!

I completely agree…Even a lot amount of players are complaining same thing over different platforms, but sg be like mehh who cares we want money we are beggars

So now you are happy to fight even more and more op heros with ur dandre and kashhrek… See im not denying ur valuable opinion but the pace is too much sometime players cant even fully level up a hero and the other op hero they bring on table…

I think it’s interesting how those with excess time also have the money. You can farm boards all day long and spend $10k a month. Good for you.

It’s another thing to kick back and claim you don’t care because you only play half the events and only have a couple of the heroes and are looovin’ it…
Good for you.

Next year EVERYONE’s roster gets to feel the pinch. And people don’t care :man_shrugging:t2:

Costumes are really my only complaint.
Balance updates used to help prevent rosters from deteriorating against the
:v:Pace :v:
Balance Updates were a smart business decision for customers that give money
And…
Costumers that give TIME
Which… is everyone!

You don’t care that your Inari has finally got a buff coming, because you have more money than you know what to do with or…you just won’t pay for her buff.
Good for you.

Bad for the population!
You’ll see

Not great for gameplay either.
They paywall is marching into lower ranks. Spenders don’t feel it. After enough costumes come out…
They will!

1 Like
  • Great job cracking top 100 in your first yearof playing! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • I’m playing almost four years, and I think I have an average/possibly below average team, if you’re looking at number of 5* that are at least 4.80, in comparison to long term players, especially if they are competitive, and spend money.
  • Congrats on your D’Andre! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:
  • I’m a bit puzzled. Where did I give off the impression that I wish Starfall Circus didn’t exist?
    To be clear, I am more in favour that they released Villans/Circus/Slayer challenge events. One of the issues for me, is that they are releasing too many heroes too fast. I just much prefer that they slow down the new events, and new heroes.
    I get that there are some players who enjoy the current pace.

For me, I strongly dislike the recent uncertainty of upcoming events schedule, because I like to plan ahead. I also don’t like to see players who were looking forward to Pirates/Wonderland, only for it to be replaced at the last minute with a newer challenge event…

I hope that this clears up my position for you. Once again, I appreciate your civil replies to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For all things relating the # campaign (or otherwise) please use this thread: [MASTER] NoSpend2.0 / NoSpendNovember

Please stick with the original topic & themes therein on this thread.

2 Likes

Well, some have cited having to pay for tower levels as a main reason for quitting the game (f2p and c2p). Cray mentioned this as a main reason for quitting when she left a few days ago, which is why I listed it here. There was a few other reasons as well. And the pressure of all these items combined seems to be a main part of why some are retiring as I have been told by people quitting in the last 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Honestly, i don’t care :slight_smile:
İf i see many OP heroes in one team, then i just reroll; you can also try, it is easy :smiley:

Variety is good, everyone can find something for himself. İmage a shop sells same stuff all year long, you will not go to shop there, but if new stuff comes you will go to check and may find something for you.
Every event gives a chance for new heroes.

There is another view, there are more than million accounts in the game, so you will always have same scale opponents for you. So please don’t desperate.

2 Likes

Then U did not understand point… Im not against releasing new heros, but look at the pace everyday everyweek they relrasing some 4,5 nee heros including lot of nre events quest tournament etc etc that pace making even boating

2 Likes

If the shop sells what you like you come back.
I’ve been buying chocolate from the same shop for 30+ years.

4 Likes

Yes I really don’t understand your problem. You told you are not against new heroes but events, tournaments etc very often.

Can you please ask below questions to yourself?

• Do I have to play all the events?
  • Is someone pushing me to finish all?
  • What will I lose if i cannot get newest strong heroes?
1 Like

Your statement is totally wrong. If SG removes your favourite chocolate and offers new tastes, then you will be right. Your 30+ years old chocolate is still on shelves!

If you come with a logical theory, i can continue response in civil way.

I’m assuming you know how a counterexample works.
You make a statement, I give you one circumstance that proves it false, your statement is false.
So, statement:

Counterexample:

Hence your statement is false.
This mirrors exactly

You are always welcome to response in a civil way.

5 Likes

Sooooooooo back to the topic.

slow down SG we can’t keep up lol.

3 Likes

Speak for yourself. Some of us have no issue with the pace.

4 Likes

Even if you agree with the pace, slowing down could hopefully decrease bugs and issues like the last two Omega quests and POV order.

I’d prefer quality before quantity.

I should add that even the new content for Circus and Villians could be considered buggy as several heroes on the two groups needed balance updates already.

New content this year:

Villains- required balance update
Season4- no major issues, some minor issues with deep lagoon stages counting on missions, lepiota ghosting.
Circus- required balance update
Omega quest- quest stacking and out of order
Slayers- input delays during event
Tower of magic- requires gems to play(i consider that a bug for a f2p game)
Alliance quest - no issues, some complaints about loot but thats just how SGG rolls

So you have 2 new content released this year out of 7 without issues… I think an ask to slow down is reasonable.

7 Likes

Good for you bud :+1:. some of us want it to slow down as we are not happy with the pace.

2 Likes

That’s fine just don’t make it sound like you speak for everyone.

1 Like

Who took the jam out of your doughnut lol. What I say got nothing to do with you.

What I say is for the players that support this thread if you don’t like it move to a thread that best suits you.

6 Likes

Back to the topic again SG plz slow down lol.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings