Small Giant is killing the game

I totally agree with this I find it ridiculous that when I have around a thousand gems I spend them on getting Heroes, but so far every time I get at least two of the same hero, to me that is extremely frustrating. I’m also at a point where I have been waiting weeks so far to ascend my top hero. I also I’m getting to the point where I am playing less and less.

1 Like

Totally Agreed

It is really a pity that so many people indicate different problems and the game developer just ignores all these requests from players. I have never seen any management say that they see the problem and try to balance it more.

You can not get, win cloaks, shields, blades, etc. You can not buy too, because a chance of 4 useful for 10 not very useful for 250 or 4/4 for 600 it no chance. After throwing in around $ 200 I got a compass and a blade. How much can you slap the same level on the machine with the hope that something will fall out of the crate? Unfortunately, since the last update, not only that showed a multitude of errors, the prizes from the chest or for the ads are directly embarrassing when you put in 20 dix for the new opening box and get back 3dix.

For months, many people ask you to do something with rewards for the A + level.for difited Tytans
As much as possible, 99% of A + have the worst prizes and I am talking about a period of 2 months.
Is it so difficult for A + to be rewarded with some specific gadget useful for upgrades. During these two months our Alliance has beaten the Titans from 5 * - 8 * with the hope that for these 8 there will be better prizes but it is getting worse.
The real problem is that no one wants to be 1 in the fight against titan because it is known in advance that nothing will get, but A, B, C have a slight chance that someone will get 1 compass or gloves for 1 of 30 pleyers.

Whether by respect for players who put in real money, devalopters of this game can not really make gadgets more available for A+ level.
Certainly a few hundred thousand people would like to hear the answer, we will do something or do nothing because we like it so much and if you do not like someone it’s a free way out

3 Likes

Bravo you are lucky but even if it was true, bu raise for example Mariane to the last level, you need 12 such 4 * things, so you have 12 months waiting for one 5 * hero. All the rest and the last two are repeated for each 5 * hero, so it’s even harder to get them. So in a satisfactory tepie, if you first raise 5 BH 4 * and 5 BH 5 * in 10 years in accordance with what you write, you have a great team.
Is this really what it is all about in this game that really cares for you?
Think before the next time you come out with praise of admiration …

None of that is remotely accurate

4 Likes

But that is not the only way to get these items. You aalso get them from rare quests, mystic cision, regular chests and if you’re able, from events (which I have not been able). As a close to f2p player, I have been able to get plenty of ascension items (granted not nearly enough for all heros especially sturdy shields). I have 2 maxxed 5 star heros and working on another 5 star. Granted I have been playing for 9 months

1 Like

I have four fully ascended 5* heroes and enough ascension material to ascend two more, if the right ones came along, I am F2P, and I have been playing for 11 months.

So what sort of crazed nonsense are you spouting?

3 Likes

Please read around the forum if you really want to understand how Titan loot and ascension items really work. Just now I honestly don’t have the energy to explain it all yet again.

2 Likes

this rant is just totally inaccurate. Like Brobb said, there are areas on the forum that explain how titan loot breakdown works so no need to explain it for the 1,542,459th time

“ive been playing for 11 months and still dont have a 5 star team”

i dont think thats an accomplishment

shows how dumb the game is

1 Like

Why are you still here then?

Do something else with your life dude, life is too short to play a game you apparently dislike intensely.

3 Likes

Please it is not a matter to understand how Titan loot and ascension items really work we know. It’s about the quality of materials to improve heroes.
In our case A + in 90% does not receive anything of value 4 * where on other levels it is rare but happens. A + should guarantee at least one such thing. It was so obvious that no one wants to be in the first position. and thus the motivation to fight against titans in the Alliance is weakening with each subsequent one.

1 Like

If you had invested several thousand dollars, you would not have had this problem but worse than raising the level of these heroes enough to fight. 24 rare things to pick up from 2 to 4 levels is just a challenge if you need them so much and are so rare. So be glad you do not have them. They are only horses in the stable that do not run and need to feed them uninterruptedly. Because it is not only a game but also a business for the owners, they may find a way around for those who can pay for this game and keep it alive for those who do not pay and the effort and work of many people who work on this game.

Dude, it is totally a matter of understanding how titan loot works, and you seems to not understand that nothing in this game can be “guaranteed” (aside some cash offers).

A+ seems to get less ascension items because it’s only 1 person to get it, against 4 on A and most likely 10 on B.

Now, if everytime the same person that get B have an ascension items, then you’re right.
Bu if everytime is a different person, then it’s only due the fact that there’s much more people getting that rank.

I’m a merc. I kill 3 to 4 titan per day and i can assure you that i don’t trade an A+ for a B no matter what.

1 Like

Well, I understand that you are not an advocate of the Alliance and what people are holding in the group of achieving the goal together, but you are jumping on leftovers from various tables. What I am talking about is a just prize guaranteed not random for the first place so as to encourage others to improve. This word if you do not know it yet, MOTIVATION

1 Like

I understand what you’re trying to say, but its not the right way to go about it.

Everybody hitting each titan as hard as they can, as often as they can = you kill the biggest possible titans.

That means everybody gets access to the same-ish loot tier. And everybody gets the same-ish loot odds.

Team effort, everybody is rewarded equally-ish.

Also, the word if you do not know it is TEAMWORK

5 Likes

Are you trying to say that you believe one should be able to create a team of five fully ascended 5* heroes within a year of playing the game? Short attention span, huh? I guess you struggle to finish novels.

If you’ve got a bus to catch then by all means, go catch it. E&P might not be for you.

This is typically a speaking of someone that has a good ranking on his team.
You call it motivation, but if you want good price only for the best, i call it egoism.

A new player that put all his best to do as much as he can don’t deserve better price of me, an half-assed merc that come and steal a good rank?

A+ already is better then the other ranking, it’s you and other people that don’t see it.

1. If you lack motivation that’s an issue you need to take up with your life coach, not the game.

2. There are no guarantees in E&P. If you’re promoting a certain reward, you’re certain to be disappointed.

3. You persist in spouting pure nonsense about A+ Titan hitters having a worse chance at good rewards than lesser hitters. This is garbage thinking. Read @Revelate’s excellent summary if you want to understand how Titan rewards really work.

3 Likes

I’m closing this topic as it has derailed into personal insults and useless bickering.

Thank you for those who provided their constructive feedback on this topic, we do appreciate your thoughts and opinions. However, let’s keep this civil and I encourage everyone to review again our Forum Rules and Community Guidelines. Thanks! :slight_smile:

11 Likes