Small Giant Coronavirus Gift (THANKS!) - Staff Response post#22 -> WE flask & bonus Rare Quest

Thanks Small Giant for providing the extra challenge and role energy flask. Great idea!

1 Like

Will there be a repeat of the Shiloh Desert challenge event at the end of March?

I don’t believe so. I’m pretty sure they are picking up with Morlovia but around the same dates Shiloh would’ve been. Understand, though, that Shiloh Desert is not a Challenge Event but is considered a Rare Quest.

I believe there is a topic on this already somewhere. I’ll try to find it.

Probably starting with this post going down in this topic…

2 Likes

Interesting! I would love to do Shiloh again.

They’ll likely just cycle to the next rare quest, I doubt they’d do Shiloh twice in a month. Someone may be able to ascend a hero then…lol

5 Likes

Thank you SG! Thoughtful gesture and I very much appreciated it!

5 Likes

Playing SG is a good way to stay at home. But I hope that they will find a way to stop or to fight the effects of Covid asap.
I am working in the Business Contingency Management and what we are expecting for the next 4 month for many countries and people is really hard.

So I wish everyone the best in this bad times and try to support the sociery by staying at home if possible.

3 Likes

@Petri we will have rare tasks more often? was it only once? I don’t know how to count on the next …

Thank you @Math4lyfe, I came back before I ran out today too :wink:…and I’m out

2 Likes

Request for SG regarding the corona pandemic

A new fact or even a challenge for all of us as players or a company … we all enjoying this game … but now time changed our spending ability is at the lowest now … business are hurt badly , people with no jobs anymore , 75% of the world inder forced quarantine ,staying at home with family ads more expenses, allot of bills and no income… and this will not end soon . I think you are a great company with great business minds and im not going to specify how you can help us the players at this time ( adding more events , incresing drop rates of items and heroes ) something like that … i love this game and think i will keep spending but at this time cant spend mre than 10$ per month … thx again for your concerns , best wishes and our prayers for the world to survive this disaster.

7 Likes

Should the game put on a big event these days that we’re confined to please please thanks!

However there are a lot of essential personnel like nurses, doctors, police, supermarket employees and their suppliers, sanitation workers, etc, etc,… who have to work through this pandemic… Why should they miss out?! :thinking:.

5 Likes

Some people (Healthcare heroes) are also on the front lines with no spare time to play.

They did give a free world energy flask and push a faster rare quest already.

6 Likes

There already was a rare quest.
I got darts from it.

3 Likes

Praying for the safety of all essential people. And I thank each and every one of them with all of my heart for their service and sacrifices. Blessings and peace all. Sorry off topic.

4 Likes

I am impress with the respectful decision the SG team did, giving us Shiloh and that’s all. Unlike SOME other E&P ripoff game (who I shall not name) took this chance to reopen their event quest, knowing people will buy their gem packs. Shameless decision

People are losing their jobs, no saving, no food.

I think SG should have a discount at least by haft during this difficult time

2 Likes

Discount on what? The game is already free to download and free to play. Spending is entirely optional.

11 Likes

Closing this thread as:

1. There has been the gift given
  2. It’s been inactive for a while
  3. There is a new Covid-19 initiative that SGG is joining in on in the #playaparttogether

Read more on point 3 here:

63 Likes

Cookie Settings