Small bug when special reaches max

Just a small bug here… When a special achieves max level through training, the text is green. But if you achieve it through ascension, it is white. Just a small thing I noticed that might be nice to have fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible your skill was maxed before ascension? The text is white when your special skill has already been maxed. When you first achieve it, it is green as a kind of ‘hey look at this!’ sorta thing, but any further leveling after that (with skill at 8) it is always white, including during ascensions.

I’m 100% sure because I was looking for it this time to make sure. I know that it’s normally white after you’ve reached it but supposed to be green when you reach max for the first time. That’s why it’s a bug :wink:

Bumping this because I really want to see this fixed in the next update :stuck_out_tongue:

I can verify this bug. It happened to me today.
I ascended Gobbler from second to third tier. His special went from 7 to 8, but the text saying that the special had reached maximum was displayed in white, not green.

1 Like

Any chance that this bug can be fixed for the next update too, @Petri?

Thank you for the report, we’ll look into fixing this visual issue here!

1 Like

I recorded proof of this bug today:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.